PDA

View Full Version : Limb Identification HELP

dparadowski
03-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Can anybody help me identify this limb by specs. It is a 08 Scepter. The limb has no model name on it but says Martin on a carbon weaved background, both top and bottom limbs. It is 16.5" from pocket edge to Axle or 17" Tip to tip following contour of limb on bow. It is marked 6L. How can you tell if it is an Elite limb or Mag limb. I got this bow used from ebay for $200 and it looks pretty good, except for the fact the the limbs don't have "Scepter4 on them" and there is no sticker on the lower limb. All the specs do match what they should though.

43.25 ATA from inned edge of axle to inner edge of axle.
8" Brace height
Furious XL cam with large module.

Also can somebody give me correct string cable specs for the 08 with Furios XL cams, I am guessing the String should be 61 and cables should be 45" from the 08 spec sheet for Scepter Elite Large that I assume this bow is.

RogerSr
03-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Can anybody help me identify this limb by specs. It is a 08 Scepter. The limb has no model name on it but says Martin on a carbon weaved background, both top and bottom limbs. It is 16.5" from pocket edge to Axle or 17" Tip to tip following contour of limb on bow. It is marked 6L. How can you tell if it is an Elite limb or Mag limb. I got this bow used from ebay for $200 and it looks pretty good, except for the fact the the limbs don't have "Scepter4 on them" and there is no sticker on the lower limb. All the specs do match what they should though.

43.25 ATA from inned edge of axle to inner edge of axle.
8" Brace height
Furious XL cam with large module.

Also can somebody give me correct string cable specs for the 08 with Furios XL cams, I am guessing the String should be 61 and cables should be 45" from the 08 spec sheet for Scepter Elite Large that I assume this bow is.

Yes they are Elite limbs, and they are 17" you also have the string and cable lengths right and ATA, Mag limbs are 14" and supper Mag limbs are 13"
You got a good but for $200.