PDA

View Full Version : Rytera Nemesis Cam Lean

Montalaar
03-12-2010, 02:23 AM
In addition to my other thread:

A friend of mine ordered a Nemesis and got it two days ago. he still has not shot it because when drawing back he has a horrible camlean. You cannot see anything when you have it in your hand but when you draw it back the cams lean terrible!

As i have no CAT cam here yet and not that much experience..

What would you guys tell me? How can we fix him or at least help him? Might we have a bad limb?

And to you Nemesis owners: Have you noticed that bad cam lean? Please have a look.

alex
03-12-2010, 04:18 AM
With my small experience i'd say it's a bad limb indeed or even a bent axle. He'd better go to the dealer :(

willow ms
03-14-2010, 01:03 AM
I guess I got lucky! I am seeing no cam lean on my Nemesis

Montalaar
03-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Oh boys...

He really talked me how bad the cam is leaning and that he fears to shoot it at all...

And now...

His glasses just 'bent' his view so everything seemed leaning.

alex
03-15-2010, 09:03 AM
Oh boys...

He really talked me how bad the cam is leaning and that he fears to shoot it at all...

And now...

:D :D :D That's nice

scepterman30x
03-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh boys...

And now...

Isn't that how wars sometimes get started?

Montalaar
03-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I'd laugh about it, scepterman.

If it was not true.. :(

willow ms
03-25-2010, 07:39 AM
My glasses sometimes play tricks on me, I wear bifocals now. I had my local proshop owner watch my cams thru the whole cycle and no lean at all. The only thing I am noticing is slight wear on top cable serving at rollover point on module side of cam. My dealer said going to thinnest .018 serving should help reduce problem. I will try it if problem worsens. Good thing I can't shoot with my glasses on!!! I am lefthanded and left eye dominant. I just learned at three years old to shoot righthanded. I am saving my left eye for the senior tour in a few years. I am fairly ambidexterous so hopefully the switch won't be to overwhelming. I have shot lefthanded when I worked in the pro shop, but never got serious with trying outright. I almost ordered my Nemesis lefthanded, but talked myself out of it. Hopefully my vision in my right eye will hold out for a while. I have gloucoma in my right eye and my opthamologist doesn't recommend contacts. sorry to take this thread of base, but the optical illusion with the cams got me on a rant. Thanks guys, Willow