PDA

View Full Version : 4h elite limbs

madlaz
03-19-2010, 04:41 AM
what would be the max draw weight for these limbs for both these cams on a Scepter 4 large furious cams and small furious cams with a draw lenght of 29# going to do some expireminting with different cams also going to try some other cam combinations but need to know what 4h limbs max out at.thanks Laz

madlaz
03-19-2010, 11:53 AM
cant believe that no one knows this is a martin tech forum

RogerSr
03-19-2010, 12:42 PM
what would be the max draw weight for these limbs for both these cams on a Scepter 4 large furious cams and small furious cams with a draw lenght of 29# going to do some expireminting with different cams also going to try some other cam combinations but need to know what 4h limbs max out at.thanks Laz

With the small Furious cam the max draw weight should be about 55# and the large will be less

copterdoc
03-19-2010, 12:48 PM
According to the limb charts, it should be 55# and have a DL range of 26"-31". I assume the large cams would be around 50#, but I am just guessing and I don't know much about the Furious cam.

RogerSr
03-19-2010, 06:09 PM
According to the limb charts, it should be 55# and have a DL range of 26"-31". I assume the large cams would be around 50#, but I am just guessing and I don't know much about the Furious cam.

Yes you are right, I had a Mystic with 4H limbs and Furous small cams on it that was 55# and the large Furous cams run about 5# less on draw weight, I would just put Nitrous cams on it if it were me.