PDA

View Full Version : new bow stage 2

polaris754
04-02-2010, 09:46 PM
hey guys , dose anyone know what 3h limbs are for poundage, bow stickers says its a 55/70 #. is that correct then for 3h limbs?:rolleyes:

elkslayer4x5
04-03-2010, 08:09 AM
It would depend on the geomerty of the riser, type of cam and so on. Differnt risers, differnt draw weight, which is why Martin uses the ' deflection numeral' system, so that the limbs fit all of the differnt risers that Martin produces. At least, that is how I understand it.

alex
04-03-2010, 10:58 AM
What means "new bow stage 2" and why all your threads are named so? :)

polaris754
04-03-2010, 12:50 PM
well its like this its my new bow, learn all over again , for the second time, make any sense?:eek:

polaris754
04-03-2010, 12:59 PM
ok what im really trying to find out is this because i have a beef with dicks , what that means, if i have one more desrepency im gettin a new bow!!!!!!!!!! i thought i bought a 09 and its a 08 .secondly after i had to remind the dicks at dicks they had the mods and the manual because there dicks, so as it stands if i can have one more dis proof of what i bought its back to dicks and out with a new thats why im trying to find out if 3h limbs are 60 or 70 # me thinks b fisher should know they told me this is a 70 # bow:eek:

bfisher
04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
ok what im really trying to find out is this because i have a beef with dicks , what that means, if i have one more desrepency im gettin a new bow!!!!!!!!!! i thought i bought a 09 and its a 08 .secondly after i had to remind the dicks at dicks they had the mods and the manual because there dicks, so as it stands if i can have one more dis proof of what i bought its back to dicks and out with a new thats why im trying to find out if 3h limbs are 60 or 70 # me thinks b fisher should know they told me this is a 70 # bow:eek:

Here's a question to answer your question. What does the limb sticker say on the inside of th bottom limb? Martin put that on, not Dick's. Secondly, does the bow reach 68# or more with the limbs bottomed?

I'll have to do some research. I don't know everything. In fact there are guys that know heaps more than me.

polaris754
04-04-2010, 02:15 AM
yep brian it dose state that it is a 55 /70 # but as i read so many threads, guys on here say they have a bow thats listed 70#, but have the wrong limbs?:eek: