PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Limbs

oncechance
04-14-2010, 06:10 PM
This is my first Martin purchase and a little concerned. I see on here all of those that have had problems with their limbs. I'm hoping it is a small fraction of those that do not have any problems. So far so good, my TR1 is shooting true to where I am aiming. I will continue to check my limbs after each shoot. Should I be worried?

dgshooter
04-15-2010, 04:49 AM
I don't worry about it myself. Martin limbs are some of the best in the business. Many of the posts complaining about limb failure are trolls just trying to stir the pot.

It is still good practice to inspect your archery equipment regularly, but don't be dissapointed it you never have a problem.

elkslayer4x5
04-15-2010, 09:10 AM
This is my first Martin purchase and a little concerned. I see on here all of those that have had problems with their limbs. I'm hoping it is a small fraction of those that do not have any problems. So far so good, my TR1 is shooting true to where I am aiming. I will continue to check my limbs after each shoot. Should I be worried?

No, you should'nt worry, This board is where Martin owners come to correct problems so it has a larger percentage of posts about problems that are encountered, hardly anyone posts just to chat.

russ65034
04-15-2010, 02:04 PM
i've had my bow for 9 yrs now and not a SINGLE PROBLEM. i don't shoot 3D or anything like that. 98% hunt and the rest only to be able to hit what i aim at. even if you did have a problem martin would take care of you, more than likely at no cost to you.

bfisher
04-15-2010, 04:34 PM
No, you should'nt worry, This board is where Martin owners come to correct problems so it has a larger percentage of posts about problems that are encountered, hardly anyone posts just to chat.

Speak for yourself. I come on here to chat all the time. Just so happens that through some of my ramblings I pass on a little knowledge once in a while---accidentally.

These people on here are some of my best friends, or at least I'd like to think so. Of course, maybe that's because most haven't met me in person.

Barry

Montalaar
04-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Oh, get a flight to europe and i am sure we would be able to meet. ;)

I am here to help but i really like all the chat and talk so that is what keeps me here. ;)