PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

BENGAL ARCHER
04-19-2010, 06:11 AM
Just stopped by to say hello. I'm new to the site. Looking forward to contribute to the Archery community.:cool:

bfisher
04-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask questions and add comments to some of the other threads. We have a pretty good knowledge base here so can answer most questions. Just take into account that there are many members from different countries that are not as well versed in English as we are, although most are better at it than many Americans. Sometimes you have to read between the lines, but very seldom do any of us mean anything personal if critisizing. We're not Martin employees; just archers helping archers.

BENGAL ARCHER
04-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask questions and add comments to some of the other threads. We have a pretty good knowledge base here so can answer most questions. Just take into account that there are many members from different countries that are not as well versed in English as we are, although most are better at it than many Americans. Sometimes you have to read between the lines, but very seldom do any of us mean anything personal if critisizing. We're not Martin employees; just archers helping archers.

Thanks, Cool...:cool:

jasenswisher1974
04-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Hello,
I have been bowhunting 1 season. Bought a 09 bengal in december. Still have a lot to learn on shooting a compound correctly. Started the last bow season w/ a Martin lynx. I was glad to find this forum. I am taking my bow out for spring turkey season, just need a few gobblers to walk out in front of me. Glad to know you guys are here.
thanx
jassen swisher

bfisher
04-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Hello,
I have been bowhunting 1 season. Bought a 09 bengal in december. Still have a lot to learn on shooting a compound correctly. Started the last bow season w/ a Martin lynx. I was glad to find this forum. I am taking my bow out for spring turkey season, just need a few gobblers to walk out in front of me. Glad to know you guys are here.
thanx
jassen swisher

You're welcome, too. Now don't become a stranger.