PDA

View Full Version : martin leopard cameo m2-pro 60#

gcaudillo
05-16-2010, 05:08 AM
trying to setup my newbow a martin 08 leopard cameo m2-pro 60#, i have just put on a 5 pin . stablizer. i bought a muzzy drop away arrow rest. not sure if it will work on this bow?.burned up all my moneylast thinge i purchased was a dozen carbon fiber arrows not sure how to set up a compound bow. adjusting the draw lenght and adjusting the pull weight?.

alex
05-16-2010, 07:33 AM
You can check "Bowtuningtips.com" - quite useful site, also watch archery videos on Youtube :) As for the draw lenght and draw weight it's quite simple: your bow has a M-pro cam which has the so called DL modules, marked with "F" and a number from 1 to 7 (you should received all of them when bought the bow). When you know your draw lenght you'll choose the right module and put it on the cam using the 2 Allen screws. You can check in the Martin website the modules specs for your bow. The weight adjusting is even easier - just back the limb bolts - each full turn takes 3 lbs of the DW, you can back every Martin bow with 15 lbs or 5 full turns.

Coop
05-16-2010, 07:47 AM
this should help..
http://www.eastonarchery.com/pdf/tuning_guide.pdf

Coop

gcaudillo
05-19-2010, 01:08 PM
hello, thanks for the helpfull replys. my question is should i adjust the pull weight and arrow draw before setting up my arrow nock and loop before installing the muzzy drop away arrow rest.
thanks.:)

alex
05-19-2010, 02:14 PM
hello, thanks for the helpfull replys. my question is should i adjust the pull weight and arrow draw before setting up my arrow nock and loop before installing the muzzy drop away arrow rest.
thanks.:)

I'm not 100% sure, but more likely the answer to your question is YES. Of course you can change the DW and DL lately if they don't fit you perfectly.