PDA

View Full Version : Old bow - draw module help

JasonLP99
05-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Hello Folks, I am a first time poster and new to archery. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I picked up an older Martin bow, I don't know much about it, all the info on the tag has worn off but I was told by some folks at Cabelas, the bow is likely from 1998-2000.
I am looking for draw length modules, the bow has Z cams (HL) with 5X modules. I am looking to shorten up the draw 2-3 inches. I was able to find 4X modules on eBay, but that wasn't enough, which I kind of expected. I think I am going to need to go with 2X or 3X modules but I haven't been able to track any down. I spoke with Martin and I was told they no longer carry them.
If anyone has any modules they would like to part with I would greatly appreciate it! I also posted some pics of the bow, if anyone can shed some light on what I might have I would appreciate that as well!
Thanks,
Jason

bfisher
05-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Did you try posting this same thing on www.archerytalk.com? You'll likely get more responses.

Spiker
05-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Looks like and older Jaguar. Lemme dig up my old catalogs, I may be able to give you the specs.
I do have a few old X mods left but, all too long for you...

Spiker
05-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Looks like and older Jaguar. Lemme dig up my old catalogs, I may be able to give you the specs.
I do have a few old X mods left but, all too long for you...

P.S. - what is the axle to axle measurement on it?

JasonLP99
05-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Axel to axel is 39". I haven't tried archerytalk, never been there, I'll check it out. Thanks!

Roc
05-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Check your pm . I have the modules you need

JasonLP99
06-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks Roc! I sent you an email.