PDA

View Full Version : ?How good is my Bengal w/ STS & CCS?

jasenswisher1974
05-31-2010, 05:17 PM
I have added an STS and a CCS to my "09" Bengal. Does this make it comparible to any of the pro-line bows?
thanx
jassen swisher

Brem
05-31-2010, 06:17 PM
Put on a good set of aftermarket strings and it is in there with the Firecat TR1

Destroyer
05-31-2010, 07:21 PM
Does it really matter that much? You have a good bow anyway. ;)

jasenswisher1974
06-01-2010, 01:24 AM
I have ordered a set of Americas Best for my bow. One of the reasons I added the CCS was my bowstring started fraying where the string went thru the teflon guide. The only problem is that when I draw it makes a click noise when I am almost to full draw. Any suggestions?
jassen swisher

bfisher
06-01-2010, 07:19 AM
I have ordered a set of Americas Best for my bow. One of the reasons I added the CCS was my bowstring started fraying where the string went thru the teflon guide. The only problem is that when I draw it makes a click noise when I am almost to full draw. Any suggestions?
jassen swisher

Yes, I just thought of what might be making the clicking noise, but I have to ask one thing. Can you feel anything at the same time this happens? It's possible the cable is not rolling smoothly into the module groove until right before you hit full draw. At that point it kind of jumps into groove. That's about the best explanation I can come up with. Hope you understand what I'm saying.

Destroyer
06-01-2010, 09:35 PM
bowstring started fraying where the string went thru the teflon guide

What wax are you using?

jasenswisher1974
06-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Yes, I just thought of what might be making the clicking noise, but I have to ask one thing. Can you feel anything at the same time this happens? It's possible the cable is not rolling smoothly into the module groove until right before you hit full draw. At that point it kind of jumps into groove. That's about the best explanation I can come up with. Hope you understand what I'm saying.

I understand what you are saying, Is there a remedy? I wouldn't want to spook a deer (not that it is that loud).

Sagittarius
06-08-2010, 05:24 AM
You can try crossing the strings on the opposite side of the CCS I've seen it done above and below the CCS mine is below on my 09 Bengal W/ no probs???