PDA

View Full Version : time for new bow

brettbuchanan
06-26-2010, 03:33 PM
I have old martin bow that my father gave me. it's a Martin cougar flite speed. Ya its old but a great shoting bow. He said the speed of it at that time was one of the fastest ones out. So i was thinking of getting the warthog. what is it really capable of doing, how does it shoot in tourmants, Will there be like night and day from the old couger i got.

the old is set at 70lbs.

polaris754
06-26-2010, 03:44 PM
i dont own one , but i can tell u any martin bow is a great bow ,and the bow u are refering to from what i have read is a good shooter :D

wisecane
06-27-2010, 05:31 AM
I was in the same position as you last year. I had not shot a bow in almost 20 years. On the advice of a great friend I purchased a Warthog. Best decision I could have made. It is smooth and very fast, you will love it.

gibson 787
06-27-2010, 01:12 PM
I own a Warthog and had put it aside to make way for my new Alien X. A few months later, I thought I may as well sell the hog as it was just gathering dust. Got it out for old times sake and had a few shots and simply couldn't put her down! The Alien shoots like a dream, but the Warthog shoots every bit as good and if you like a short brace height and longer ATA, you can't go wrong.

End of the story is I'll never sell the Hog and if you end up with one, very likely you'll feel the same way too!!

PS hang pn to the Cougar as well.

scepterman30x
06-28-2010, 07:46 AM
I have old martin bow that my father gave me. it's a Martin cougar flite speed. Ya its old but a great shoting bow. He said the speed of it at that time was one of the fastest ones out. So i was thinking of getting the warthog. what is it really capable of doing, how does it shoot in tourmants, Will there be like night and day from the old couger i got.

the old is set at 70lbs.

you have a pm.