PDA

View Full Version : input on Alien nemesis

brettbuchanan
06-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Talked to the dealer today. Was thinking and find answers for a warthog. He told me for the same price i could get the Alien nemesis. He said it was top of the line for a Martin. Is he right or pulling my leg.

Spiker
06-28-2010, 03:46 PM
The Nemesis is the top Rytera.
I have a Nemesis, Alien X, Firecat, Cougar, Jaguar, and 5 other Martins plus a couple other brands.
The Nemesis shoots the best.

Destroyer
06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
The Nemesis is the top Rytera.
I have a Nemesis, Alien X, Firecat, Cougar, Jaguar, and 5 other Martins plus a couple other brands.

You have too many bows Spiker. This made me sad and cry coz I'm poor. :(

Spiker
06-29-2010, 05:41 AM
I'm poor too, I have a big jar that I put all the spare change I can get my hands on into untill it fills up then I use it to buy archery stuff. If I see a penny lying in the street - it goes in the bow jar. My wife and son help add to it also.

Destroyer
06-29-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm poor too, I have a big jar that I put all the spare change I can get my hands on into untill it fills up then I use it to buy archery stuff. If I see a penny lying in the street - it goes in the bow jar. My wife and son help add to it also.

I use a similar system to get my booze money. :D

alex
06-30-2010, 03:22 AM
And i use the Birthday-Christmas system for the bigger expenses. A little slow, but reliable ;)

bfisher
06-30-2010, 11:31 AM
This would be a no-brainer for me. For the same money I'd get the Nemisis every time. Not quite the speed, but it's a shooter for sure.

Destroyer
07-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Will the rytera's take down without a bow press like the other Martins and does Martin handle the warranty?

bfisher
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Will the rytera's take down without a bow press like the other Martins and does Martin handle the warranty?

The answer to both questions is "YES".

Spiker
07-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Almost - The Nemesis is the exception. You can slacken it to install peeps and such by turning out the limb bolts but you cant remove the strings/cables without a press.

Destroyer
07-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks Barry, Spiker. I was kind of hoping none of them could be taken down without a bow press. Would have been the deal breaker. Crap! Now I want one even more. :D

elkslayer4x5
07-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Thanks Barry, Spiker. I was kind of hoping none of them could be taken down without a bow press. :D

Could you tell us why? :)

Destroyer
07-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Could you tell us why? :)

Like one so bad. Without the 'no bow press ability' I could more easily say no, not interested. But now.............;)

elkslayer4x5
07-04-2010, 07:08 AM
I use a similar system to get my booze money. :D

Like one so bad.;)

Well, looks like maybe something could change. :D

brettbuchanan
07-04-2010, 06:29 PM
i work hard for my money. like everyone else. i need a new bow. i want to spened the money for a bow that will last and be fast. it has to hunt and shoot torneys too. the bow now is a cougar flite speed . bad ass in the day. now i want one that is 100 persent better. this bow is still faster than my wifes in sport hoyt bow. not saying much hers is a 40 lbs max and mined is 70 max. but hers is so sweet two mine is rought it recoil wants to jump forward. just old i guess. and NO IT'S NOT FOR SALE.

Destroyer
07-04-2010, 07:48 PM
well, looks like maybe something could change. :d

Maybe it should. :D