Spiker
06-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Happy Birthday to Barry
Happy Birthday to Barry
Happy Birthday ya ol' Bastage
Happy Birthday to you !!!

wisecane
06-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Happy B-day Barry! Get yo butt back to FLA and shoot with us again.

gibson 787
06-29-2010, 03:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM DOWN UNDER

Good to see another crazy Cancerian! have a good one!!

Sagittarius
06-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Happy B-day!!!! And I think I speak for everyone by saying Thanx for all the help.......

polaris754
06-29-2010, 06:35 PM
well i have to join in Barry happy b day dude , remember its just a number your as old as u feel happy days dude :p

Coop
06-29-2010, 08:50 PM
you made another one!

PS Have a good one! An, thanks for all the info. you give out.

Congrats

Montalaar
06-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Happy Birthday Barry. You even get congratulations from down under and old old europe. ;)

alex
06-30-2010, 03:27 AM
Happy Birthday, Barry and best wishes!

bfisher
06-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Thankyou goes to all of you. Gee!!!!! I didn't know you all cared, LOL. Sorry I'm late posting this. I didn't have time to get on last night. Busy celebrating with my kids and grandkids.

As for feeling old? Well, since starting the work on my daughters house I've lost 24 pounds the last 2 1/2 months, without dieting so I fo feel better than I did a couple months ago.

I seem to like this old age stuff. I'm starting to get a little muscle back and am able to shoot 50# out of Alien. I don't know. Maybe it's the cams as compared to the Cat cams. I drew my 2005 ShadowCat the other day (NitrousX cams) at 45# and it felt like butter.

Yeah, I think I like getting old. Especially since I satrt drawing Social Security checks now. Wife says I will be going on a scuba trip every month now. I told her, No Way, I'll start making them two week trips instead of one.

Again, thanks. Now let's get back to business.

Spiker
06-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Now that you've had a little time to shoot the Z - tell us what you think/like/dont like.

bfisher
07-02-2010, 07:02 PM
happy birthday barry! sorry for late wishing. i didnt cone to forum last days. so whatz up guiz? having fun?
Link Building Services Australia (http://www.populartoad.com/)

Do I detect a Spammer?

bfisher
07-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Now that you've had a little time to shoot the Z - tell us what you think/like/dont like.

Spiker,

I guess I'll just have to post a review on the bow one of these days. I've played with enough arrows to find out what it likes so it's about time. I do have to measure everything and get to a chrono. No sense in only going half way with the review.

But just FYI there isn't much I don't like about the bow.

Spiker
07-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Spiker,

I guess I'll just have to post a review on the bow one of these days. I've played with enough arrows to find out what it likes so it's about time. I do have to measure everything and get to a chrono. No sense in only going half way with the review.

But just FYI there isn't much I don't like about the bow.

Thanks. - and you can just bring it by my house and use my chrono ;):D

Montalaar
07-03-2010, 07:56 AM
And then both of you can come to Europe and we will meet Alex and check if the bow will behave the same in european climate!

alex
07-03-2010, 08:24 AM
And then both of you can come to Europe and we will meet Alex and check if the bow will behave the same in european climate!

:) You're welcome here in August, i'll be in our small summer house in the mountains and there's enough space for some archers. And there's also enough field to test any bow. :D

bfisher
07-04-2010, 08:33 AM
You guys are a real trip (pun intended). If I ever get lucky and hit the lotto I'm going to make it a point to get a lot of us together for a party so we can meet face to face. I'll even pay for the plane tickets. hows abot a party somewhere in Walla Walla. Get Joel, Jeremy, Dawn, and Carley to come, too. I've never been on a forum where people got along so well.

Spiker
07-04-2010, 09:07 AM
I'll be in Mt. Hood Oregon in a couple weeks so a hop over to Walla Walla would work for me...