PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Nitrous Cams?

polarbear
07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
I was looking for some Furious Cams for my Sceptor4 but after talking to a few people, I've decided to go with Nitrous Cams instead. Now the problem: I can't find any! I need a set of Nitrous B or C Cams (I prefer B Cams). Does anyone know where I can my hands on some?

alex
07-14-2010, 03:34 AM
Try ArcheryTalk, but they are more precious then a gold and it'll be hard to find any.

bfisher
07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Try ArcheryTalk, but they are more precious then a gold and it'll be hard to find any.

I've got a set of B Nitrous X cams on my 2005 ShadowCat and you are right. One gold ingot and I'll toss in the rest of the bow and take care of the shipping anywhere in the world. I might even take care of the charges by customs.

alex
07-14-2010, 01:46 PM
:D I was speaking figuratively..... By the way an ingot of gold ain't so much, you can't even buy a good house with it. If i must sell my soul i prefer a winning lottery ticket :p

bfisher
07-14-2010, 02:13 PM
:D I was speaking figuratively..... By the way an ingot of gold ain't so much, you can't even buy a good house with it. If i must sell my soul i prefer a winning lottery ticket :p

I'm not greedy. Gold Ingot or winning lottery ticket. I'll settle for either.

Polarbear, sorry but we do humor on this site, too. Seriously, have you tried the classifieds on AT for the cams?

Spiker
07-14-2010, 03:11 PM
I offered him a set but havent heard back.
Maybe I want too much... :rolleyes:

bfisher
07-14-2010, 05:07 PM
I offered him a set but havent heard back.
Maybe I want too much... :rolleyes:

OK, I'll bow out then. You have it covered.

polarbear
07-14-2010, 05:15 PM
I've been searching AT for a couple of weeks and I can't find any. I'm at JRTC right now so I can only check the net once a night. Spiker, I've returned your PM. Thanks.

Spiker
07-15-2010, 08:53 AM
OK, I'll bow out then. You have it covered.

You wouldnt really give it up would ya?