PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis

elk385
08-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Has anyone had any trouble with the Nemesis making noise when shooting? My bow is very loud...any thoughts or help would be great

polaris754
08-14-2010, 12:30 PM
well its like this if your not happy with it , makes too much noise , i can send u my address, and i will pay the shipping , sorry u are haveing difficulty :rolleyes:

Destroyer
08-14-2010, 11:32 PM
More info please, bow specs, arrows, rest, etc. What sort of noise?

southern outlaw
08-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Mine made a guitar twang when I shot it. I found some ridges inside the module grooves that I smoothed down and the noise was fixed. I had a barrel nut come out of the end of my limb saturday. I heard of one instance where a fellow had one of these loose and was making noise on the shot.
One more issue is some of the bows didnt get the roto cup pins pressed in far enough leaving a gap between them and the riser. I replaced the bowjax with limbsaver quads and this seemed to help mine also.

bowgramp59
08-17-2010, 05:09 PM
i have 2 alien xs 2010 & 2009 the 2010 was quite when i recieved it, i bought the 09 in the A.T. classifieds, and was very noisie , i saw somewere that you are supose to check the string and cables length under 90#s of tention and set them to factory length, i did this and it made my bow a pleasure to shoot. i also added some cat whiskers, your nemesis has the same cams as the aliens, try it might help. [good luck] i also did all my single cam bows the same way this made all my measurements brace ht., ata, peak bow wt. correct