PDA

View Full Version : big thanks to Joel

zoogie@verizon.net
08-16-2010, 02:46 PM
I just wanted to send out a big thank you to Joel. I had a problem with my bow last week and he got me up and running real quick.he shipped the parts out priority mail ,walla walla to ma. in a few days,how can you beat that!!!!

thanks again Joel

John D.

Ehunter
08-16-2010, 06:00 PM
I have to second the Kodos to Joel. Talked to him about my cracked limbs lastThursday, the new 2011 limbs showed up today! I've already got them installed, and back up and shooting! Now that's some customer service!

zoogie@verizon.net
09-28-2010, 04:32 AM
I just wanted to send out a big thank you to Joel. I had a problem with my bow last week and he got me up and running real quick.he shipped the parts out priority mail ,walla walla to ma. in a few days,how can you beat that!!!!

thanks again Joel

John D.

sorry to say it but the new 2011 limbs lasted about 3 weeks.they were starting to splinter in 3 different spots.between me and my buddy that has a shadowcat also that was 6 sets of limbs!!!! I didn't even bother calling martin this time,it now has brand new Barnsdales on it.both of us shoot over the 5gr per lb. and both shoot 58lbs. I don't know whats going on with their limbs,but in 30 years of shooting I have never seen anything like this.once they sent me the same limbs that they stopped making because they were breaking,the ones that were breaking in the limb forks.I'm done with Martin!!!

baerman
09-28-2010, 07:02 AM
Hey Zoogie,
Man, I hate to hear what you just wrote.....I have a set of 2011's that replaced my broken limbs on my Warhog. I haven't been able to shoot much lately due to demands at work, but now I'm wondering if the new limbs will hang in there. I do know that my bow is about 20fps slower with the new limbs.....a price that I'd pay just to keep it dependable. But, if they're still breaking limbs................

zoogie@verizon.net
09-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Hey Zoogie,
Man, I hate to hear what you just wrote.....I have a set of 2011's that replaced my broken limbs on my Warhog. I haven't been able to shoot much lately due to demands at work, but now I'm wondering if the new limbs will hang in there. I do know that my bow is about 20fps slower with the new limbs.....a price that I'd pay just to keep it dependable. But, if they're still breaking limbs................

I hope you have better luck than we did.by the time we had the bows tweeked so everything was just the way we liked it ,we would have to break them down and send the limbs in! if these limbs go the bow is going in the trash,and my pro elite is coming back off the rack !!!!

gibson 787
09-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Man o man, this is the last thing i wanted to read. But, gonna stay positive, I have a new set of these limbs on the Moab and another set for my Hog on the way from Walla Walla.:):):)

Destroyer
09-28-2010, 07:46 PM
sorry to say it but the new 2011 limbs lasted about 3 weeks.they were starting to splinter in 3 different spots.

I did NOT want to see this either!!!:eek: :confused: :(

Btw zoogie, how/where did you get the Barnsdale's?

zoogie@verizon.net
09-29-2010, 12:15 AM
I did NOT want to see this either!!!:eek: :confused: :(

Btw zoogie, how/where did you get the Barnsdale's?

just go on line at barnsdale limbs and give Dave a call,he will hook you up.
$150.00 for the flat black with Barnsdale logo.the turn around was 3 weeks.