PDA

View Full Version : Excellent service!

Ehunter
08-16-2010, 06:08 PM
I cracked the limbs on my Firecat last Tuesday. Called Joel on Thursday, and told him what happened. The limbs arrived to day. That's a 2 work day turn around. DAMN impressive. I think that most people that are having problems with Martin are actually having problems with the dealers, not Martin itself. Wondering if the long wait times I've been reading about are due to slow ordering on the part of the dealers, and not Martin's turn around time. Either way, I can only say that this kind of customer service is what will keep me buying Martin bows for the rest of my life! Thanks again to Joel, and Martin! GREAT JOB!

Destroyer
08-16-2010, 08:38 PM
I think that most people that are having problems with Martin are actually having problems with the dealers, not Martin itself.

Sometimes, but the dealers are representing Martin and Martin's products. There shouldn't be any problems really. Yes, when you get service like this, you want to keep buying the same brand.

Good to hear that yours was fixed so fast mate! :)

Ehunter
08-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks. I was very suprised to see the parts come in yesterday. I was figuring on a week or two at least. Started shooting tonight, and am back to where it was before the problems.