PDA

View Full Version : Martin Recurve take Down Jaguar ( germany )

Unregistered
08-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Dear Ladies and Gentlemens,

First let me please apologize for my bad english.I hope , it will be ok for all of you to understand. Im living in germany and would like to get a Recurve Take down Jaguar.

I have following question about the Recurve Jaguar. A German resseler told me that i will not be able to swap the Limbs ( for ex. actually 30 lbs ) with 40 lbs limbs, because limbs are not available alone. Only a full bow can be available. I got pretty " disturbed" about this. All other makers offer separate parts for recurve. Can someone help with that ? and tell me if its true ?
I would like to get The jaguar and keep the Martin Quality over several years. It could be disapointing , if is there no possibilities ( except to buy a complet Jaguar ) to swap the limbs.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and support.

.....And sorry again for my poor english :)

Destroyer
08-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Only a full bow can be available.

If your local dealer cannot get spare limbs then try a online store. You might find a US shop that will sell you a set.

Its probably the same here in Australia too, sorry I don't know for sure

Btw, your english is fine. :)

Montalaar
08-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Welcome to the Martin tech forum.

It would be great if you would register an account for yoourself so you could answer your own thread.

Who is your local dealer?

The Jaguar Riser should be able to accept all limbs with the simple mount that is also used with starter bows. There are different limbs made by Samick for this purpose and i am pretty sure they could fit.

Destroyer
08-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Ragim limbs could be made to fit as well. ;)

bfisher
08-20-2010, 11:37 AM
I just got an updated parts catalog from my sales rep. It shows replacement limbs for the Jaguar. Part # is C19 and retail price is $122.00. That's USD.

Oh, and welcome to the Tech Forum.

Relayer
08-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Hi ,

Thanks for reply Bfisher, i appreciate.

Well, this is a god news...i mean , if Limbs are now available for a Jaguar, i think, many users will get happy.

I posted a new theard , as registered member now. for further answer, lets use pls that new thread. tx all.