PDA

View Full Version : Changing draw weight on Tiger Youth Bow

House
08-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Hello all,

Let me start out by saying I am a rookie archer who loves the sport, and I am trying to introduce it to kids who have never shot before. After doing quite a bit of research, I selected Tiger bows for our youth group to use at a outdoor event.

The manual describes that they are shipped at 15#. But ours seem to be 10#. The slip knot is cinched underneath the top knot, not the middle one. A bow press is the recommended method for us to use to adjust them, but we do not have one.:confused:

Our group is comprised of 1st graders through 5th graders, I'll keep a couple at 10#, but I want to move the other up for the bigger kids.

Does anyone have a more practical way? I was trying to do it by myself, but it looks like a two person job.:(

Thanks in Advance,

elkslayer4x5
08-22-2010, 06:36 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you to this board. I know nothing next to nothing about the Tiger youth bow. Looks like it was a quite day on the forum yesterday. Hopefully someone with some knowledge of Tiger youth bow will be along to assist you soon. In the meantime, What bow do you shoot? Hunting or target or 3D? Tell us about you. :confused: