PDA

View Full Version : not happy with service.

jtmagnum
08-25-2010, 01:53 PM
why does my post about my limbs keep being removed? I just want to know what might be causing my upper limb to make a creaking sound when I draw it back. I saw one other person that was saying his post about his limbs was removed also. I also sent a email directly to martin about 4 days ago about this problem and have not recieved a reply from them. If this is the service that martin provides perhaps it is time for me to switch to a new bow. :mad:

Montalaar
08-25-2010, 02:01 PM
You may want to try to call Martin customer service. Martin Tech Support is available Monday - Friday, PST 8:00A - 4:30P via phone. They are not the best in answering emails so the phone is the way to go.

I cannot help with your creaking noise. One possibility is that the tolerances between some parts are just a bit tight.

VintageGold
08-25-2010, 02:21 PM
You may want to try to call Martin customer service. Martin Tech Support is available Monday - Friday, PST 8:00A - 4:30P via phone. They are not the best in answering emails so the phone is the way to go.

I cannot help with your creaking noise. One possibility is that the tolerances between some parts are just a bit tight.

I agree call martin and talk to a tech about your issues, if they can't help you right away leave your contact info so they can call you back. good luck

jtmagnum
08-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the ideas, I just think if you are going to offer an email service you should take the time to awnser questions that come in through it. If your not going to awnser them then just get rid of the service. I found a dealer to look at the bow and he believes some dirt has gotten into the limbs somewhere or that they are weakening. hopefully they just need to be cleaned. Thanks again.