PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

jessiebr5541
08-28-2010, 04:43 AM
Hi Guys. Jessie Is the name, I'm also a newbie. If your also a newbie Just Post In this Thread and Introduce yourself. So the Other Old members will know you. So, what Can I Say ? I'm a Big dumbo when It Comes to relationships. But I'm Currently Living with the Perfect Girl. want to know my Secret ? Easy, I have Tried On reading some books about relationship that can help you with your relationship problems. And also about dating advices for both man and women. It really helped me a lot. why don't you Try On reading One. I'm Sure It'll help you In many ways. Cheers.

bfisher
08-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi Guys. Jessie Is the name, I'm also a newbie. If your also a newbie Just Post In this Thread and Introduce yourself. So the Other Old members will know you. So, what Can I Say ? I'm a Big dumbo when It Comes to relationships. But I'm Currently Living with the Perfect Girl. want to know my Secret ? Easy, I have Tried On reading some books about relationship that can help you with your relationship problems. And also about dating advices for both man and women. It really helped me a lot. why don't you Try On reading One. I'm Sure It'll help you In many ways. Cheers.

Not only are you a newbie. But due to the posting you've made you're history. This is an archery forum.

Downtime
08-28-2010, 04:31 PM
:eek:....... LOL

Montalaar
08-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Botbotbotbotbot :D

Montalaar
08-28-2010, 04:34 PM
.. Oh well... There are loads of Bots in these days..

elkslayer4x5
08-29-2010, 05:56 AM
Not only are you a newbie. But due to the posting you've made you're history. This is an archery forum.

Very well said, thanks! :D

Destroyer
08-29-2010, 06:04 AM
But I'm Currently Living with the Perfect Girl. want to know my Secret ?

I guess chloroform and duct tape. :D

Bryan88
08-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Was that for real? WOW! And I felt a little awkward joining this forum and not being a Martin owner quite yet. Glad to see theres no room for that kind on here.

bfisher
08-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Was that for real? WOW! And I felt a little awkward joining this forum and not being a Martin owner quite yet. Glad to see theres no room for that kind on here.

I usually dump the obvious ones pretty quick. Every once in a while if I have any doubt I'll give the person a day or two to see if they are for real. I wish I had the authority to move or clean these threads out, but so far that isn't happening.

Ehunter
08-29-2010, 01:18 PM
I vote for Barry as dictator of the Martin Forums! lol