PDA

View Full Version : recall info?

keithopel
09-01-2010, 08:35 AM
I have either a 2007 or 2008 Cheetah which has idler wheel problems. I returned it to where it was purchased, Cabela's, where they informed me that there was a recall on this part. I tried to find info on recalls on the Martin website unsuccessfully. Is there somewhere I can get this info? Thanks

bfisher
09-01-2010, 09:15 AM
There is no publically announce recall that I'm aware of. If Cabelas found there is a problem with yours then they should have called Martin for a replacement under warranty provisions.

If you'd like to talk to somebody in the know then call 1-800-541-8902. This will hook you up with customer service.

You did right, by the way. Martin is very good with their customer service. The only thing they require is for you to return the bow to your dealer for evaluation. They should handle it from there.

In your particular case, recall or no, Cabelas should have handled it, keeping you informed of what progress is being made.

joelc
09-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Rubbish. There is no recall or ongoing issues with the Cheetah. If you are in need of any parts please visit ANY archery dealer.