PDA

View Full Version : accident with Martin Shadowca

abe
09-01-2010, 10:07 PM
accident with Martin Shadowcat bought in July, 2010

During a shooting a notch broke what is equivalent to one shoot the visette at space left (I found it no problem of it quoted) not too much visible damage If it is not dopes it of the bottom on which an aluminium end left when the rope went out I put back in place the rope in priori no problem either of quotation of this one I made some shoot after this at air to go
reponse of the archerie
In my previous answer, I had already explained circumstances to the importer. Taking care is not possible in that case, fault is not due to the arch but to the faulty arrow (control your arrows before every shooting).

If one is possible make nothing on your pulley, it will be necessary to order it, the cost of a pulley + hand - of work: 90,00 ttc

Montalaar
09-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Sometimes it can be a bit difficult to get the point of what you are saying. Google translator is not that perfect.

I guess you had a faulty nock and shot the arrow without knowing it. I am scared by the damage at the bottom Cam a bit..

abe
09-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Sometimes it can be a bit difficult to get the point of what you are saying. Google translator is not that perfect.

I guess you had a faulty nock and shot the arrow without knowing it. I am scared by the damage at the bottom Cam a bit..

yes it is it a defecteuse cut, my excuses for translation adult training centre cam 1.5 are fragile seems to be you to him (I made the meme thing with a hoyt vantage no probleme

bfisher
09-02-2010, 08:25 AM
If there is enough groove left for the string to track correctly you can probably shoot the bow. Try rounding off the edge a bit to remove any burrs that might damage the string serving.

In the meantime take it back to your dealer for an assessment. It looks to me like he should contact Martin and get you a new cam. It should be covered under the warranty provisions.

abe
09-10-2010, 05:29 AM
If there is enough groove left for the string to track correctly you can probably shoot the bow. Try rounding off the edge a bit to remove any burrs that might damage the string serving.

In the meantime take it back to your dealer for an assessment. It looks to me like he should contact Martin and get you a new cam. It should be covered under the warranty provisions.

Helas not my retailer in got in touch with the importer which he in answered that in that case he(it) sagissait of a human error is that thus the garentie could not apply

Montalaar
09-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Oh, c'mon he. He just wants to make a bit more profit.

Try to write an email to Martin Archery and get into contact with them...

bfisher
09-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Human error or not, I'll bet Martin will cover it. They are well known for going the extra mile (kilometer) to satisfy their customers.

Destroyer
09-10-2010, 08:08 PM
the importer which he in answered that in that case he(it) sagissait of a human error is that thus the garentie could not apply

Sounds like the dealers out here. :(