PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my Nemesis

Brox
09-12-2010, 06:11 AM
I picked up a Nemesis yesterday and when you draw the bow the limb pockets pop.The guy i got it from wasn't to much worried about it cause he didn't hunt and with deer season around the corner i can't be having this.Has this been a problem with them or does anybody know a fix?

alex
09-12-2010, 09:27 AM
What do you mean with "pop"? The bow coming apart or the limb pockets making some noise? May be the limb bolts are turned out too much (more then 5 turns) or just need some lubrication.

Brox
09-12-2010, 10:26 AM
What do you mean with "pop"? The bow coming apart or the limb pockets making some noise? May be the limb bolts are turned out too much (more then 5 turns) or just need some lubrication.

The limb pockets make a pop sound when i draw the bow and the limb pockets are lubricated.He took it apart and lubed it and put it all back together and still does it.

alex
09-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Hmm.... you'd better don't shoot it now and go to a bow shop for a check. Most likely it's nothing serious, but if not it may cause a limb to split or something else. I haven't read about many issues with the Nemesis, but may be some of the guys here will be able to help more. Good luck!

Spiker
09-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Be sure the alignment pins are pressed in to the proper depth.

Brox
09-14-2010, 07:29 AM
Problem solved with taking the bow apart and using white litium grease on everything.THANKS FOR THE HELP!

alex
09-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Glad to hear this :)