PDA

View Full Version : Not too happy with Martin

Simple Life
09-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I have 2 Martin bows,with cracked limbs.I took it to my local archery shop
and they ordered the limbs 6 weeks ago,which they were told 2 to 4 weeks.
I like the bows,but this cracked limb thing is crazy,and now with deer season looming,I have no bows!Sorry this kinda of thing drives me crazy:mad:
Why would it take so long for limbs to arrive.

Destroyer
09-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Lot's of reasons (no idea exactly what) but I would get on your dealers back to hurry them up. Keep on top of it. :)

Simple Life
09-18-2010, 06:05 AM
Well the pro shop got a hold of Martin and they changed the limbs in 08
and will have to make a new set which could take another couple of weeks
which I don't have,so I ordered a new bow(sorry not Martin).
But I would like to say thank you for your help and all the info on this forum
Great bunch on here.Hopefully Martin can overcome some of their limb issues .

SL

Destroyer
09-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Hopefully Martin can overcome some of their limb issues

2011 limbs will hopefully. :)

Simple Life
09-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Martin produces defective limbs and instead of being responisble and doing a recall, they instead expect people to use their bows and risk cracking a limb on a hunting trip in the middle of a season or prepping for one. I call that a total lack of moral fiber and customer service.

Well I am glab I am not the only one who feels this way

timtim146
09-21-2010, 09:03 PM
maybe you guys are doing something to do this to the limbs? Because every bow company has their problems but it rarely happens to me?? maybe you dry fired it??? lol and you must have plenty of money saying you just bought 3 bows? danggg

Simple Life
09-21-2010, 10:31 PM
maybe you guys are doing something to do this to the limbs? Because every bow company has their problems but it rarely happens to me?? maybe you dry fired it??? lol and you must have plenty of money saying you just bought 3 bows? danggg

I wish I did have alot of money,but I don't.I work hard for my money and the money lost in these 2 bows and you think that is funny.Yup I dry fired both my bows just to destroy them because I have PLENTY of money.I like my Martin bows,but I can't afford to put new limbs on them.Take a look around timtim ,there has been alot of issue's with Martin's limbs.

krys1973
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
I feel your pain three days into season upper cam bent and lost string on relesing. Was told 2 weeks for parts now going on 3 I got 2days left in season. Thanks Martin for the fast sevice