PDA

View Full Version : Cougar limbs

MichP&y142
10-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I cracked a limb on my 2001 Cougar mag on Oct 17 called service department and talked to Phil ,was told to drop my bow off at my local martin dealer to have repairs made I recived call on Oct 25 that my bow was done the total cost was only $15.00 for shipping . This has to is some of the best service in the world. Thanks Phill and Bay Archery.

Montey Jessey
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
I cracked a limb on my 2001 Cougar mag on Oct 17 called service department and talked to Phil ,was told to drop my bow off at my local martin dealer to have repairs made I recived call on Oct 25 that my bow was done the total cost was only $15.00 for shipping . This has to is some of the best service in the world. Thanks Phill and Bay Archery.

Indeed, that some good customer service. :cool:

Tristanc
11-07-2006, 02:39 AM

Martin give the best warranty service to their customers!!!
They really kinkdly have taken care of me with cracked limbs and risers!

Martin Pround!!!
From Japan!!