PDA

View Full Version : Second hand Hi-Speed recurve

Compounded
09-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Hi there,
Fairly new to archery, and for that matter this forum.
I usually shoot compound though have recently taken a liking to traditional recurves. The Martin/Damon Howatt bows really tickle my fancy, though can be a little pricey for a brand new one. I've been looking around and know of a Hi-Speed Damon Howatt recurve, it's not amazingly young, though would make a cheap entry into traditional archery for me.
If you own one of these bows, or have ever used one, i would love to hear your experience of it!
Also, any other tips regarding this bow, or just trad archery in general, are most welcome.
Warm regards

P.S. I would also love to know about how white wolf custom bows are to shoot, i already know they look great.

Lotobrocktarp
06-21-2011, 10:39 AM
What about a thread for buying and selling of second hand bowls ??. Or not, as the moderator may deem this a conflict of interest

cyclepath
06-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Hi there,
Fairly new to archery, and for that matter this forum.
I usually shoot compound though have recently taken a liking to traditional recurves. The Martin/Damon Howatt bows really tickle my fancy, though can be a little pricey for a brand new one. I've been looking around and know of a Hi-Speed Damon Howatt recurve, it's not amazingly young, though would make a cheap entry into traditional archery for me.
If you own one of these bows, or have ever used one, i would love to hear your experience of it!
Also, any other tips regarding this bow, or just trad archery in general, are most welcome.
Warm regards

P.S. I would also love to know about how white wolf custom bows are to shoot, i already know they look great.

I see where you posted this on AT last year. I guess I don't understand why it has taken 9 months for you to post the exact same thread you did back then. What's going on?

Arrow Splitter
06-23-2011, 09:55 AM
I see where you posted this on AT last year. I guess I don't understand why it has taken 9 months for you to post the exact same thread you did back then. Has nothing changed? Have you bought the bow yet? Help us to understand what's going on?He won't respond because he has been wiped out of the member's list.

cyclepath
06-24-2011, 05:17 PM
He won't respond because he has been wiped out of the member's list.

I figured something smelled fishy.