PDA

View Full Version : Long Draw Lenght

JClark
09-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Hello, I'm new to site but i have been shoot a martin bow for almost 14 year and when i grow up and my arm is get longer and i have been shot a 32" draw lenght and i have been thinking about upgrade to new martin and come to site and search and didnt see any 32" only 31" on some of bow and i'm afraid to switch from martin to hoyt coz i'm fell in love with martin well my hope in 2011 martin can start make some long draw for long arm like me with nice blaze speed bow as warthog or firecat but as since i have been shot from blind ground instead treestand, and would like to see a 2011 models bows with some of short axle bow with long draw with about 315 fps and a accurate quietest bow
the bow i have right now is the last one to use before upgrade to new.. hope get new with long draw and speed/accurate/quiet if i do nt see any new with long then i'll say goodbye to martin and swtich to hoyt as they have a long lenght up to 34 on some bows. and i hope i stay with martin....

JClark

Destroyer
09-27-2010, 06:58 PM
You might be able to go past 31" somewhat, depending on how the bow tunes. Maybe you should call Martin directly and see if they could do something for you.

Do you use a release aid?

JClark
09-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Destoryer,
Yeah, i use wrist release with D loop string, the 32" is fit me much better and just about 1/2 inch off from string on my forearm i do not want short bow cause my arm to bend and make much diffcult to shot but i like the way i shot with 32" lenght and the kiss button on my end of lip

Destroyer
09-27-2010, 08:35 PM
i like the way i shot with 32" lenght

Fair enough. What bow are you shooting now?

Montalaar
09-27-2010, 09:29 PM
I could may answer you. But i fail to find punctuation. So i wont.

elkslayer4x5
09-28-2010, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=Montalaar;31840]I could may answer you. But i fail to find punctuation. So i wont.[/QUOTE

That's quite nice ! :(

Montalaar
09-28-2010, 07:27 AM
I am (not) sorry. English is a foreign language for me and i really try to write as good as possible. often times it is hard to find the correct words and i have to look them up. I have no sympathy for people speaking english as their native language wiriting without any puncutation. I even wont answer if there is anyone writing the same in german although i could. It is not that hard to make a full stop here and there. But it makes it much more easier to understand a text.

So why should i invest MY time to help someone who is not willing to invest some of HIS time to write a 'good' question?!

bfisher
09-28-2010, 08:59 AM
I am (not) sorry. English is a foreign language for me and i really try to write as good as possible. often times it is hard to find the correct words and i have to look them up. I have no sympathy for people speaking english as their native language wiriting without any puncutation. I even wont answer if there is anyone writing the same in german although i could. It is not that hard to make a full stop here and there. But it makes it much more easier to understand a text.

So why should i invest MY time to help someone who is not willing to invest some of HIS time to write a 'good' question?!

Simon, I agree with you 100%and usually get flamed badly when I say it on AT. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that I will just try to read such posts and then ignore them. It's a shame that the interent has come to texting and such because most of what we say here and other forums only requires about as much English grammar as we in the states learned in the third grade at school.

There is a little catch here though. Being as JClark has not filled out his profile or given much information about himself we don't know where he is from. Therefore I am sitting this one out for a while.

JClark
09-28-2010, 10:47 AM
QUOTE=Destroyer;31832]Fair enough. What bow are you shooting now?[/QUOTE]

I shoot a 1999 model jaguar fuzion single cam bow, also i have been look back in 1999 martin catalog i save there's some of draw lenght that run up to 34" on some of bows

well i have make decide to hit a switch to hoyt, just stop at local archery shop this morning and talk to dealer and he give me a tryout shoot a hoyt maxxis 35 and i like it and it pretty queit and dead on ur hand, i'm going to get hoyt marxxis 35 order today they has 32" and it fit me pretty prefect..

I thanks hoyt dealer for advice me about hoyt ..

have a safe hunting this season

Montalaar
09-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Well. If he does not want help..

It is a pita to shoot a bow at 32" draw and an ATA of less than 36". But well...

Destroyer
09-28-2010, 07:55 PM
i'm going to get hoyt marxxis 35 order today they has 32" and it fit me pretty prefect.

Good bow, pretty reliable the Hoyt's I've owned. Good luck with your hunting.:)