PDA

View Full Version : 2010 bengal

Jason419
10-12-2010, 06:57 AM
well martin has had my bow since the 17 of last month i have called several times and havent got any answers on what they are doing with my bow i have had this bow since 2 days before christmas and it was a piss of junk then and we are going on 10 months of trying to get this bow fixed i feel that dealing with martin direct is like dealing with the Archery Shop in Minster Ohio it takes forever and you get no answers from either one of them Not real impressed with Martin

RobD
10-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Wow. I don't know who you talked to but, I've had some issues with my Bows in the past couple years, and Martin has gone above and beyond to make it right. They might not answer the phone but they do call back. The longest I had to wait was a day after I called, they called back. Which I understand thats a busy company. Hope thing work out for you. Good Luck.

bfisher
10-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Did you send the bow back directly or have a shop do it? In either case they probably need to have the RA number to properly track it down. Next time you call ask for Joel and if possible have the RA number for him.

Destroyer
10-12-2010, 04:01 PM
going on 10 months

:eek: This is just terrible.