PDA

View Full Version : D loops and peeps

Jason419
10-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Why is it none of the bow shops around Ohio, Indiana can put a peep and a d loop on straight. you always have to twist the hell out of the loop to get the peep to rotate around so that you can see out of it and the loop always ends up pointing to the front of the bow and the only thing these bow shops say is well its martin strings they are junk well ive had custom strings made and have the same problem i think it is the people putting the peep and loops on

Spiker
10-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Guess its DIY time.

RobD
10-12-2010, 10:45 AM
There some good youtube videos, that show how to do these things. There not hard to do. Alway nice to know how to take care of these things if your hunting or not close to a proshop. I've learned a ton just from reading threads, watching videos and trial an error.

Jason419
10-12-2010, 02:04 PM
yeah thats what ive been doing but i dont understand why you take it to the shop and you expect them to do it right and they dont and you get your bow back home and redo it yourself i mean these guys are suppose to be the pros right

Hutch~n~Son Archery
10-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Some people at pro shops just don't know as much as they brag and some don't care. We don't let it out of our sight unless its right.
:)

Destroyer
10-12-2010, 04:03 PM
the loop always ends up pointing to the front of the bow

Put a half twist into the string. :)