PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all who helped

Mooseman
11-02-2010, 07:58 PM
I just want to say thanks to all of you who helped me by giving me advice on how to tune my firehawk. I had some prety frustrating time trying to figure it out. I have always enjoyed shooting it, but didn't think that I was a very good shot. Which in turn made me hesitate about shooting at an animal due to inacuracy. Turns out I am actualy quite good, it was my bow that was not very good, tuning wise. Now it is a blast to shoot and my groups are alot better. Isn't it funny what a properly tuned bow will do.

FireHawk Owner
11-02-2010, 08:14 PM
I just want to say thanks to all of you who helped me by giving me advice on how to tune my firehawk. I had some prety frustrating time trying to figure it out. I have always enjoyed shooting it, but didn't think that I was a very good shot. Which in turn made me hesitate about shooting at an animal due to inacuracy. Turns out I am actualy quite good, it was my bow that was not very good, tuning wise. Now it is a blast to shoot and my groups are alot better. Isn't it funny what a properly tuned bow will do.

Any time my friend. Happy to see you have it all worked out.

It will really pay off now you spent the time to learn how to tune it yourself. Will also save you a bunch on not having to bring it to a proshop with every little thing that needs to be done. Happy to help people that want to really learn.

Most of the people I shot with and friends they just buy news bows and don't have a clue whats going on with them. They think sight it in and it ready. So I always get stuck tuning there bows. . Half the time they don't even try to learn. It burns me.

Don't be a stranger. Stop in a drop a few lines. GOOD LUCK.;)

Mooseman
11-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am the kind of guy that just doesn't want to know that it works, I want to know how and why it works. Thats how I started hunting moose. I thought if I knew everything there is to know about them, it wont be to hard to figure out how to hunt them. It has worked prety good so far, 6 years hunting moose and 5 moose in the freezer.
Thanks again