PDA

View Full Version : CCS Martin Cable Containment System

fjfuente
11-12-2010, 09:51 AM
I have a Firecat TR 2 that open when you hear a click (noise) in the CCS Martin Cable Containment System. they recommend be done to remove this click (noise)
thanks

in spanish

tengo un FireCat TR 2 que al momento de abrirlo se escucha un click(ruido) en el CCS Martin Cable Containment System . que recomiendan hacer para quitar este click (ruido)
gracias

:confused:

alex
11-12-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm not familiar with the CCS, so if nobody else helps you, you'd better ask your dealer.

justin
11-12-2010, 03:12 PM
check your module screws...... sounds like something that needs to be done periodically, and whenever your hear funny sounds on your dualcam bows...
its somewhere to start anyway....

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Just as a cable guard the ccs bolts in the side of the riser. Check the two Allen screws at the ccs system end to see if they are over tighten or loose. Also as it is probably been mentioned check the module or modules to see if they are loose. The last thing I can think of is see if you limbs are over tighten. If so loosen then tighten till they barely touching.
Hope this helps
HUTCH

Ehunter
11-12-2010, 05:44 PM
I agree with the above advice, but I'd also check and make sure there was no play in the rollers on the CCS. Just a bit of loose play there can make the sounds your are hearing. If so, get or make a shim to fill in the gap. Just make sure it still allows the rollers to turn freely with no binding or drag whatsoever. If you can move the rollers side to side at all, it has too much play in it.

fjfuente
11-13-2010, 12:18 PM
:confused:

thanks to all

I have checked everything related to screw and everything is ok

I will check if within the components of CCS without adjusting anything

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-13-2010, 03:21 PM
One other thing to check is the way the string goes into the modules. My sons bow had a slight edge on it and the string would click into place at full draw. Have someone watch as you draw back the bow. Have them watch how the string goes into the modules.
HUTCH