PDA

View Full Version : cat 1.5 cams

zoogie@verizon.net
11-13-2010, 06:10 AM
I don't see any cat 1.5 cams on any of the new bows,did they just do away with them ?

Spiker
11-13-2010, 07:09 AM
The Nitro cams replaced the CAT cams but are available in 2.0 and 1.5.

zoogie@verizon.net
11-13-2010, 08:50 AM
The Nitro cams replaced the CAT cams but are available in 2.0 and 1.5.

are they any better than the cat cams,worth upgrading to ? was the cat cams causing the limb problems ?

Ehunter
11-13-2010, 08:57 AM
I think they are basically the Cat cams with a new name, and maybe a few minor adjustments. Got to draw a bow back with them on it, felt just like the cat cams, but maybe a hair smoother.

Arrow Splitter
11-13-2010, 09:44 AM
I think they are basically the Cat cams with a new name, and maybe a few minor adjustments.

I think you are right. I don't believe the new cams are any faster than the Cat cams either.

zoogie@verizon.net
11-13-2010, 10:24 AM
I think they are basically the Cat cams with a new name, and maybe a few minor adjustments. Got to draw a bow back with them on it, felt just like the cat cams, but maybe a hair smoother.

do they still have the spiral cable track ?

Ehunter
11-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Honestly, I didn't pay that much attention to them. They look just like the Cat cams, with a little more metal removed. I think they basically took the Cat cam, and took more metal out to make it lighter. That's the only difference I noticed. Draw, valley, anchor all seemed virtually the same to me. I did notice in their catalog that the speeds are the same, so I'm betting it's the same cam, just lightened up some.