PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Brem
11-25-2010, 06:58 AM
I would like to wish my Martin Forum Family a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day. May your arrows fly true.

Brem

RobD
11-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you also Brem and to all.

God Bless everyone.:D

bfisher
11-25-2010, 08:02 AM
Brem, to you and the rest of the crew here I wish you a happy holiday. Try not to over indulge on the filling and mashed potatoes. See you all later this evening.

Barry

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving from Hutch~n~Son Archery.
Indulge in T day because it is better to be fat and happy then skinny and miserable. :D

gibson 787
11-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks everyone and I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving. We don't have it in this part of the world, just place a lot of emphasis on Christmas.

I did celebrate a Thanksgiving once and remember it well. It was way back in 1968 at a US military base in Camrahn Bay South Vietnam. Remember it like it happened yesterday. I drank too much Budweiser beer and woke up with the worst hangover I've ever had. Someone told me that American beer was like water compared to the Aussie stuff, so I thought I'd double up!..... big mistake.........

Have a good one everybody:)

Ehunter
11-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Brem, thanks, and I wish you and all of the forum friends a Happy Thanksgiving! This Forum, and the people in it are one of the things I am very thankful for. Hope everyone has a terrific day!

SonnyThomas
11-25-2010, 05:00 PM
I to wish to convey Happy Thanksgiving to all.