PDA

View Full Version : Which stabilizer?

Unregistered
11-26-2010, 10:34 AM
I have a new Onza 3 on order currently and was wondering which stabilizer you would recommend for it. I seen the video on the Onza page and it shows the 6" X Factor that is in the catalog. Will that do the job or is a more expensive Octane or Doinker better for this bow.

madlaz
11-27-2010, 03:25 AM
If i were you i would get a smooth stability stab 10.25 will work great on that bow i have a firecat and it works great,or check out the new vendetta both are on Archery talk.

SonnyThomas
11-27-2010, 06:04 AM
I've liked the NAP Shock Blocker for a long time, 10 years, I think. Duel shock blocking, filled with something and rubber mounted it has tamed some pretty rank bows and, maybe just me, it seems to add some quietness. It can be had in camo in sizes 5, 6, and 8". I have the 8" in black. I believe they still come in black if wanted. Call NAP 1-800-323-1279.

I took a glance through Lancaster's catalog. Some of the Doinkers look like copies of a sort. Trophy Ridge and Sims also. Having held some of these I don't see where the grooves (some kinda hard) can make a difference.
Copied as it is, the NAP Shocker Blocker must be pretty good.