PDA

View Full Version : One & Done

Unregistered
11-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Reference my post... http://www.martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?t=8198

Thanks for the welcome and your reply, Elkslayer... wish I could post more under the above thread but looks like it's "one and done" for me. When I try to reply to your post, a message comes up that says:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Guess I'll have to wait until I can register...

Dave

SonnyThomas
11-28-2010, 11:49 AM
How is it that you can't register right now? It's pretty simple. I mean, I'm about as puter impaired as one can be and I register on a site within a couple minutes.

Money Man
11-28-2010, 07:53 PM
There was a message posted the other day about someone having trouble registering and the response was that they are trying to stop the spammers, so all new registrations are suspended temporarily.

SonnyThomas
11-29-2010, 05:59 AM
Perhaps someone should give us, that are in here a lot, Super Powers?

bfisher
11-29-2010, 06:02 AM
There was a message posted the other day about someone having trouble registering and the response was that they are trying to stop the spammers, so all new registrations are suspended temporarily.

The post you are referring to was posted by Joel from Martin. Seems they are reconfiguring the site a little and accepting no new members for a short time. Have patience and you'll be able to get on later.

Money Man
11-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Thanks Barry, I had been up for 20 hours and could not think of where I saw that post.
Dave

elkslayer4x5
11-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Reference my post... http://www.martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?t=8198

Thanks for the welcome and your reply, Elkslayer... wish I could post more under the above thread but looks like it's "one and done" for me.

Dave

Well, now we know what the registration hang up is, and that it will soon be enabled again. Seems that you have no trouble starting new posts, so how about telling us how you've got your Bengal set up? Oh, yeah, by the way, the son that I mentioned in my first reply to you is Elkslayer, I'm the raghorn. :D