PDA

View Full Version : My New Grand Daughter

bfisher
11-30-2010, 01:18 PM
See how this comes out. One of the reasons I've been away these days. Zoe Aurora Moore; born Nov 21st. Two months premature and doing just fine.

Spiker
11-30-2010, 01:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Prayers sent to the whole family for a great life to follow.

bfisher
11-30-2010, 01:22 PM
OK, I have the pics saved to my Documents/Pictures. As usual click on Manage Attachments, find the folder and bring up the pics. Right click the one you want, then click on Edit. Then Resize. This is 15%of the original. Remember you have to resize in both the horizontal and vertical planes. Hope this helps some of you that do not know how.

For what it's worth it's a little girl and my fourth grandchild. Two boys and two girls. As you guys can see I'm from Pa. Being a preemie (spelling) she's still in the hospital---in Connecticut. Her home is ten miles from my house and it's a long story, of which I'll spare you the details. You know how long winded I get. Hopefully she'll be home in another two weeks or so. Think I'll post another pic. Hold on.

bfisher
11-30-2010, 01:30 PM
I'm the old goat in the blue shirt. Her dad is the dork on the right. Other grandparents on the left and my sister-in-law in the back. My wife is still in the OR with Mom.

This one is 25% of the original.

alex
11-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Congratulations, Barry! Best wishes to this beautiful baby and to the entire family!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Must be a wonderful feeling, isn't it. Congrads to you Barry and your family. Little one is fine and a keeper huh!;) Can't ask for more than that.:D

Arrow Splitter
11-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Congratulations! I hope she stays healthy.:)

RobD
11-30-2010, 02:17 PM
She's a cutey. Bless her little heart. Congratulations !!!

polaris754
11-30-2010, 03:28 PM
congrats Barry i hope u r thinkin about getting her a bow for her first birthday i hope ,shes a cutie fer sure ,all the best wish on the new family member good health ,and above shoot straight !:D:D

Money Man
11-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Congratulations on the grand daughter. Hopefully she can leave the hospital and come home soon. Best of wishes.

Montalaar
12-01-2010, 03:04 AM
Oh. My. *Insert apprpriate religious word here*.

She is soo sweet. Sooooooo sweet and cute and whatever! I hope she will be fine and can get home soon. Too bad you wont tel us the story behind it. ;)

And just btw: I think you just exceeded my prejustice about yourself, Barry. Just guessing from the photo anyway.

Congratulations to your whole family. ;)

ElkSlayer
12-01-2010, 08:28 AM
congrats Berry very cute little one hope all is well with mom and baby..
I know how you feal :rolleyes: My dork lives next door..great having the grandkids close thou...my other two live in southern Calif, other daughter married a marine :D

whman
12-02-2010, 07:40 AM
Beautiful baby, Mr. Fisher. I have two grand-daughters.....they are the light of our lives.
God bless you, your family and the new little one.

gibson 787
12-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Congratulations to all, nothing more beautiful than a baby. When does she get her first bow!:)