PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys like the new camo patterns?

Simple Life
12-14-2010, 01:50 PM
I see they have some new camo patterns for the 2011.Do you like them or hate them?The Bonz and Skulz and kinda neat,but the leopard...:o

SonnyThomas
12-14-2010, 02:32 PM
I haven't really paid attention. Probably the Bonz and would like it darker. Hunter Black and Red for target.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-14-2010, 02:42 PM
I am really not impressed. Nothing sticks out, or is better than even last years. :(
At least nothing I like.

bfisher
12-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Haven't seen a big enough example to tell what they would really be like. I'm contemplating a Rytera Nemisis with black riser and Bones camo limbs. Just need to see the pattern up close.

Stéphane
12-14-2010, 05:40 PM
I don't care for camo myself. My Bengal is camo, but it's only because the new prices did not include black one.:(

RobD
12-14-2010, 06:22 PM
I like the G1 camo that they used the last couple years. Might be cause I haven't seen the new camo in person yet, only in pictures.

joelc
12-15-2010, 07:00 AM
I have yet to meet a Deer that has had a chance to comment on any pattern...we do get a few chuckles from the Chipmunks about the Leopard pattern however.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-15-2010, 12:47 PM
I have yet to meet a Deer that has had a chance to comment on any pattern...we do get a few chuckles from the Chipmunks about the Leopard pattern however.

It ain't the deer I am going to show the bow off too! But maybe I will show it to the Chipmunks LOL. :rolleyes:

Arrow Splitter
12-15-2010, 01:44 PM
I see they have some new camo patterns for the 2011.Do you like them or hate them?The Bonz and Skulz and kinda neat,but the leopard...:o

They're not bad....but I don't care for the Leopard either.

NeilM
12-15-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm considering a second ShadowCat in 2011, and rather like the Bonz. It would make a change from black.

Other patterns I'm not bothered about, as I only shoot 3D and Field (no hunting in the UK).

alex
12-16-2010, 02:01 AM
I think the skulls are cool, but this leopard pattern is a kind of trademark for our local ....how to say it... bad girls(the cheap ones) and i would not even think of having a bow or anything else with it :D

Simple Life
12-16-2010, 11:36 AM
I think the skulls are cool, but this leopard pattern is a kind of trademark for our local ....how to say it... bad girls(the cheap ones) and i would not even think of having a bow or anything else with it :D

Yeah kinda of made think of 80's retro men's shows...

mflfr
03-21-2011, 06:10 PM
As soon as i get my tax return i'm going to order my Silencer in the Bonz camo :cool:!!

this should be a link to a good pic of the pattern

http://www.hanoverhydrographics.com/9_26_Next_Bonz_Camo.html

this will be my new first bow, cant wait to start shooting!!

kylecurtis04
03-21-2011, 06:28 PM
my favorite camo is reaper woods! BA!

NuttyNative
03-21-2011, 07:37 PM
I love Realtree Max-1 and True Timber. On the new Martins I like the Bonz and Next G1.

HawgEnvy
03-22-2011, 02:55 AM
I'm pretty tired of camo bows,myself. I'm glad to see the change to other styles. Bonez,skullz I really nice. Only like black for solid color choices. Elite has an olive color that looks ok. The camo I drool over though is Elite's nightvision green or Athens Bonehead flo green. Though they're both to bright(IMO) for full coverage, either of the 2 greens on the limbs w a black riser would be my ultimate as far as looks go. Then I'd have to order matching strings from Hutch,in flo green/black.:cool:

gravedigger
03-22-2011, 03:44 AM
i really dont care for the skulz and bonz camo.but i dont really like anything of that nature.black or some good ol camo dip and im good.i think it would be good for little kiids bows,sine they ware that type if suff,i guess its whats in these days... just imo,dont put me on the chopping block,i just got off it...lol:D

alex
03-22-2011, 04:52 AM
I guess you don't want your toys to remind you of business ;)

gravedigger
03-22-2011, 05:13 AM
LMAO.....oh dont make me laugh,thats funny

mudpig
03-22-2011, 05:22 AM
I really like the Bonz and Skulz camo patterns, but I was too impatient to wait for an ordered bow. Most of the ones out on the dealers shelves are the G1 Next Camo (that's what I got) and it is a great looking "generic" camo pattern, but lacking the cool factor :p

HawgEnvy
03-22-2011, 06:16 AM
I guess you don't want your toys to remind you of business ;)

LMAO...at myself. I didn't get it at first. I thought your username was cuz your were a huge fan of the monster truck. Then I read your profile thinking you probably were in that line of work. I was dead wrong.by a long shot!

Simple Life
03-22-2011, 12:03 PM
As soon as i get my tax return i'm going to order my Silencer in the Bonz camo :cool:!!

Welcome to the forum.

SL

Arrow Splitter
03-22-2011, 12:35 PM

Welcome to the Martin Tech Forum mflfr!:cool:

A.S