PDA

View Full Version : Is Santa bringing anyone archery equipment this year?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-18-2010, 05:01 AM
Christmas is approaching! I was wondering if any of you are getting any archery equipment for the BIG DAY!
Here at my house I have no idea. They have been keeping secrets on me. I guess I have to wait and see. :D

Simple Life
12-18-2010, 05:30 AM
I been a good boy,so Santa(wife)let me order some new limbs.Plus I have a new Meta,new Cobra Smoke sight and dozen GT arrows coming.

Can't wait...:D

Stéphane
12-18-2010, 05:37 AM
I been a good boy,so Santa(wife)let me order some new limbs.Plus I have a new Meta,new Cobra Smoke sight and dozen GT arrows coming.

Can't wait...:D

I thought Santa wasn't going in the Maritimes? :D

I'm my own Santa when it comes to archery. I would hate getting the wrong thing. Hence the reason why I didn't buy a bow package because it came with equipment I didn't like.

Simple Life
12-18-2010, 06:41 AM
I thought Santa wasn't going in the Maritimes? :D

I'm my own Santa when it comes to archery. I would hate getting the wrong thing. Hence the reason why I didn't buy a bow package because it came with equipment I didn't like.

Well he is gonna need a boat to get here if it don't stop raining:eek:

Trust me,I ordered the stuff and santa pays;)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-18-2010, 07:18 AM
I ordered the stuff and santa pays;)
Is your name santa? :D

ElkSlayer
12-18-2010, 03:03 PM
You bet...and soon as I get to the store I will pick up some more..
wife /son already have some U.A cold gear under the tree. top/bottom glove liners and hoods.. hoodies too.got to keep um warm an happy in the blind..our local wal mart puts all hunting gear on sale after season ends so i will see what is still on shelvs... corn feader already droped $5 and bag targets are droppin too along with calls etc... its great timing :cool:

Simple Life
12-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Is your name santa? :D

Consider it a stimulas package for Santa

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Consider it a stimulas package for Santa

Maybe I can get a stimulas package!!!!!!:D:D:D

ElkSlayer
12-19-2010, 03:16 PM
oldest grandson gets his first release (just a cheep real tree 50% off). kid will shoot till his fingers are numb and we make him stop...picked up a gamehide coat for my son too. wife sliped away an then chased me out the door at check out so :D maybe I too get more gear.. she also picked up a deer drag harnes..so the boy should be all geared up... suuushhh no tellin now...lol wife,son will be both be getting new oldtimers in there stocking same knife i have used to gut,skin everthing i ever shot..she has wanted her own for years;) to top it all of wife is going to get me a new hunting camra. showed it to her justa few hours ago..:cool: I found a new used slayer i am going to seriously mull over.. have to see how much santa's cut is :o

alex
12-21-2010, 06:50 AM
I usually get the archery gear for my birthday in September. For me Christmas is the cutlery time :D This year - a Zero Tolerance 0350.

bfisher
12-21-2010, 09:14 AM
No new archery gear for me I'm afraid. Besides, if I want it I get myself.

Already have a new $400 bouyancy compensating vest for scuba diving. Then there's the new $800 regulator set I'm getting.

So if you guys think archery is expensive you ought to try scuba diving. Tack on about $14,000 to $18,000 a year for trips to all parts of the world and you can see why I work part time in my retirement.

Arrow Splitter
12-21-2010, 11:20 AM

Already have a new $400 bouyancy compensating vest for scuba diving. Then there's the new $800 regulator set I'm getting.

So if you guys think archery is expensive you ought to try scuba diving. Tack on about $14,000 to $18,000 a year for trips to all parts of the world and you can see why I work part time in my retirement.

Yeah, I can see now that archery isn't really that expensive.LOL:D

Simple Life
12-21-2010, 12:58 PM

Whoa:eek:.I can't get the wife to pop on a $5000 hunting trip out west:(

rjd
12-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Santa got my Slayer a new set of strings and cables for Christmas. Maybe he will bring me a new rest.

ElkSlayer
12-22-2010, 06:32 PM
picked up the camra today went with a nikon cool pix L22
got an bow holder that can mount to a stand (it'll never see one)
darn thing wount hold the bow i wanted it for (limbs too wide), thou the cougar elite fits nicely ... was only a few bucks need to head to another wally world. see if they have any others:rolleyes:

elkslayer4x5
12-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I found a new used slayer i am going to seriously mull over..

HEY, now. Don't be looking at my bows with that gleam in your eyes! :D
I'm a long ways from being done with them!!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-25-2010, 11:15 AM
Santa loves me! (my beautiful wife) I now have a ladder stand (THAT I DIDN'T ASK FOR). Also a pair of excellent hunting boots. A great Hunting back pack! Looks like hunting is going to be a little easier this year. Hope you have had a great Christmas.

Hutch

Simple Life
12-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Santa loves me! (my beautiful wife) I now have a ladder stand (THAT I DIDN'T ASK FOR). Also a pair of excellent hunting boots. A great Hunting back pack! Looks like hunting is going to be a little easier this year. Hope you have had a great Christmas.

Hutch

You will love the ladder stand,I have a Big Game and they so much better than a strap on,just feels more secure,Well sounds like you had a good christmas,hopefully you didn't eat too much turkey:D

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-25-2010, 04:39 PM
You will love the ladder stand,I have a Big Game and they so much better than a strap on,just feels more secure,Well sounds like you had a good christmas,hopefully you didn't eat too much turkey:D

I have been in a couple of ladder stands, that have been in the woods. You are right they are nice and stable. As far as eating to much well well well ya I DID!:rolleyes:

ElkSlayer
12-25-2010, 06:29 PM
HEY, now. Don't be looking at my bows with that gleam in your eyes! :D
I'm a long ways from being done with them!!

cause it was not yours i was looking at .. thou when ever your done with the blue cougarIII:D heck already got your other good lookin stick.. ;)
Wife did sneak some stuff out of the store..gota give her a hand because one item was a primos can call, that Have to remove the tape.. so tip it and it sounds off....lol

justin
12-26-2010, 07:26 AM
i got a rangefinder, and with a nice suprise bonus from work i got some aarows, gt pro hunters. i did ok!

Simple Life
12-26-2010, 12:43 PM
i got a rangefinder, and with a nice suprise bonus from work i got some aarows, gt pro hunters. i did ok!

Nice,what kind of range finder?And your work gave you arrows,wow,all I got was a card:rolleyes:You will have to give a review of the RF sometime.

Spiker
12-27-2010, 05:54 AM
Santa brought me a rangefinder too (Bushnell Scout 1000 ARC) which was really nice since my old one got nicked outta my truck a few months ago.

ElkSlayer
12-27-2010, 06:13 AM
hey had a chance to play with that RF yet. The boy was happy to get the U.A along with the new mt bike. took the bike for a spin then came in freezzzin cold.. asked why he was not using the UA:confused:
ran to his room re-dressed and has not taken it off since:D
well that is till he stays in side for 5 min..lol says its sure warm.:cool:

justin
12-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Nice,what kind of range finder?And your work gave you arrows,wow,all I got was a card:rolleyes:You will have to give a review of the RF sometime.

with bonus money from work i purchased said aarows. without the bonus id have to wait a bit. so technically yeah they got me aarows.

Simple Life
12-27-2010, 09:12 AM
with bonus money from work i purchased said aarows. without the bonus id have to wait a bit. so technically yeah they got me aarows.

Still sounds good to me:)