PDA

View Full Version : Where are you from

whitetail
11-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Well, this is a new forum. And I figured we could get to know each other.
I am Jon, I am 15, live in middle maine, and shoot a Martin Jaguar pro series maxed out at 73 lbs.

Razor X
11-04-2005, 10:41 PM
My names Rob, 30 years old. I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I'm very new to archery, but I love it already!! I shoot a Martin Razor X.

whitetail
11-05-2005, 01:58 AM
Archery is the best, Any one else here, what about the mods?

whitetail
11-06-2005, 02:38 PM
come on guys post up:D

Razor X
11-07-2005, 02:45 AM
what mods? tell me what you mean.:confused:

whitetail
11-07-2005, 05:53 PM
The Moderators, And Martin techs:D :D

Razor X
11-09-2005, 03:07 AM
oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant some kind of modification, like to a bow or something.:p

whitetail
11-09-2005, 07:30 PM
sorry bout' that:o

selil
11-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, this is a new forum. And I figured we could get to know each other.
I am Jon, I am 15, live in middle maine, and shoot a Martin Jaguar pro series maxed out at 73 lbs.

I'm from the dark side, but don't worry I brought a flashlight.

whitetail
11-09-2005, 11:15 PM
:confused: :confused: :D thats funny:D

60X
11-17-2005, 08:38 PM
My name is Brad. I'm 28 and from Western Pennsylvania. I have about 12 differant martin bows right now. The slayr and cougar are my favorites.

Raywood
12-10-2005, 05:03 AM
Hello all, my name is Ray and I am from Walla Walla (must be why I shoot Martins) but have been in the military and stationed all over the world. Am currently in San Diego but will be back up in Washington in a few months.
Been shooting Martin bows since my first Warthog back in the early 80's.
Enjoy flyfishing as much as archery but never get enough time for either.
Thanks,
Ray

MissMary
12-11-2005, 05:04 AM
ok, well I'm 21 and from Kennewick, WA. (45 min away from the factory.) I work behind the counter at a store and try to sell as many Martin bows as I can. :D

Fullboar
12-12-2005, 09:09 PM
:cool: Hi my name is Rusty and I live in sunny Brisbane in the land of OZ:D . Love my archery more than life itself. Will shoot any bow that I can get in my hot little hand. But truly love the martin SABER because as soon as you release that shaft from the bow it disapears just like a fart in a fan factory:eek: , sorry aussie humor Ha Ha Ha any way love this forum and look forward to meeting all of you one day maybe:D

k-scroghan
12-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Hi everyone , iam Mark , i am from columbus , Indiana............2005 SlayR SE , nitrous cams , ghost flame blue , 29"draw 59lbs pull , speed 310fps

profpepper
01-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Hi, I'm Eric from the eastern plains of Colorado... home of lots of antelope and some dang nice deer too... been bowhunting since '88 always with a martin.:D

Fullboar
01-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Hi everyone just picked up my new sabre SE:eek: . and im lovin it:cool: . Shoots real quick and real quiet.
Hope everyone had a happy and safe new year:D

k-scroghan
01-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Well I am here too...........my name is Mark , I am from Indiana , I have been shooting archery for about 17 or 18 year's . SlayR SE with Nitrous (smokin')

Montey Jessey
01-25-2006, 02:00 PM
My names Rob, 30 years old. I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I'm very new to archery, but I love it already!! I shoot a Martin Razor X.

I hear there a quite a few hot chicks in that area? I also hear that chicks dig guys who shoot Martins.

Razor X
01-26-2006, 03:24 AM
oh yeah! you got that right!:D

Bubba101st
02-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Hi all, I'm Warren. I live in Arlington, WA. I have been deer hunting for about 15 years but only took up archery last year. I am 31 years old. I am presently shooting a Martin Jaguar MAg with Dyna cam set at 60#.

Garry Jacques
02-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone my name is Garry,this is my first post I live in Mount Gambier Sth.Australia.I am using a Jaguar dyna cam set at 42#.We shoot fita 90m-18m.:)

tood s
02-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Ok my turn... My name it Todd i'm 39 and im from Pennsylvania ( the land of no deer) I have bowhunted for 23 years and my first Martin was a "94" Bengal, awesome bow and my second Martin is an "03" Altitude.. super sweet !!Martin is a tough find in my area you gotta travel a lil ways to find one but im one of the few in my area that take the time to find one...( im the only smart one)... I should move to walla walla !!!!:D

carolina cougar
02-17-2006, 11:39 PM
im from watha n.c. and shoot a cougar 111 se with dyna cam-im a big martin fan!

tuggersclan
02-21-2006, 01:40 AM
I grew up in the bear lake valley in SE idaho, and now live in Pocatello . I own two soon to be three martin bows, a 02 panther w fusion cam, 03 Scepter 3 with fury cams , and I just ordered a 06 Slayer SE From The Wilde arrow and Cant wait to get shooting it. Damn fine Product and fun to shoot.:D

razorjack
02-21-2006, 12:20 PM
hello all,iam Anthony from east oklahoma,ive been shooting 4months,love every minute ,,i just replaced my pse nova with a Matrin Jaguar Magnum,29"draw,45#60#:)

tracyskyles
02-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Hello, my name is Tracy. I live in southern Oregon and I have been shooting for about 6 years now and love it. I currently own a Martin P3 and it is the best bow that I have ever had.

selil
02-21-2006, 11:35 PM
HI again Tracy how are things going?

tracyskyles
02-21-2006, 11:54 PM
Hello selil,
things here are going great, just staying busy.
How about on your end?

selil
02-22-2006, 03:13 AM
Having fun learning new release and get hammered on by coaches. Scores are getting much higher though. Working on one element at a time.

tracyskyles
02-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Sounds like you are being kept busy.
Have fun with your new release.

cboutin
02-25-2006, 08:54 AM
My name Is Chip I live in Northern Vermont in a small town called Johnson I am shooting a Rytera Triad , I love it:D

Jack NZ
02-26-2006, 05:01 AM
Hi all,Jack here.
I'm from New Zealand an have been into archery for 38yrs,:eek:
I started shooting when I was 10 so you do the math,;)
I currently only shoot Trad gear but I'm planing a return to the Compound very soon.I'll be buying a P3 which will be my fourth Martin Compound.
I currently own a Mamba and Dream catcher recurves,as well as a couple of different longbows.I shoot a little field/3D at a local club but my main interest is in hunting.
Cheers for now,
Jack

rcher
03-02-2006, 11:13 PM
From Emmaus,PA and just purchase my first Martin Slayer, looking formard to shooting it on the circuit this year in the new SHC class.:)

cb671
03-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Hello My Name is Wayne and I am from the Little Island way out in the Pacific called Guam ... I currently own a Martin Cougar Magnum set at 28" drawlength and 70lb draw weight. I use the bow for both Hunting and Target Shooting. Nice to Meet you all from around the Globe!

southerngirl
03-20-2006, 06:10 PM
SW Virginia;)

Montey Jessey
03-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Hello My Name is Wayne and I am from the Little Island way out in the Pacific called Guam ... I currently own a Martin Cougar Magnum set at 28" drawlength and 70lb draw weight. I use the bow for both Hunting and Target Shooting. Nice to Meet you all from around the Globe!

Hi Wayne, what do you hunt in Guam?

cb671
03-22-2006, 05:18 AM
Yes I hunt Sambar Deer and Wild Boar's

Montey Jessey
03-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Sweet. Any hot chicks out there? :confused:

nwpa3dshooter
03-28-2006, 05:18 PM
hello all, new here. i am from up in NW Pa. Clarion county to be exact. Real close to Cook Forest State Park. been mostly a Hoyt shooter for the last 10 years. bought a RazorX SE last year with the Dyna Cam and it was a great hunting bow. not a real fan of the one cam. have my eye on a new Martin P3 Elite with the Nitrous Cams in Colorado Copper for 3d. Have a new Trykon XL but looking to be a little different than everyone else around here in pa. it is definitely Hoyt country around here.

dgmeadows
03-29-2006, 10:23 PM
I'm Darren, 38 years old living deep in the woods about 50 miles west of Augusta, Ga, closest town is Thomson.

I've been shooting about 15 years, have the 3 Martins listed below, and owned a Bengal before them. I've shot every bow I can lay my hands on, but I've bought one Jennings (Carbon Extreme) and 4 Martin compounds. I've got a couple of recurves, too for bowfishing and fun shoots.

As I tell my wife, there are worse things I could spend my money on....:D

Cabba
04-21-2006, 04:48 AM
:) Hi my name is Rob & I am from Western Australia. I shoot a martin slay R SE, 80#. My other half Bonnie shoots a Saber 45#. We also have 4 girls that shoot. Kristie 12yrs old shoots a Saber also 40#, We have started Kayla who is 10 off with a little browning midas & Lianna who is 8 has a Hoyt Banshee. We have only been involved in this sport for a few years, & have found this to be the best family sport around. When the little ones get bigger we will definitly put them into a martin. Our scores have improved dramaticly since we got these bows.
With 4 girls I actually look better in camo than I do in a tutu.

Elk4me
05-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Hello all my name is Matt and I just bought my 1st ever martin this week and pick it up in the morning cant sleep have Martin logos dancing in my head:D ! I just bought a 06 Saber to replace another well know bow mfg, I wont get into any names but they are from Oregon:eek: .Look forward to chattn with you all and cant waite to get my new Saber in about 12 hrs. I live in " Big Sky Country" Montana USA:D. I have to thank Plastic Paul for helping me out with great info reguarding my new bow decission. Thanks again Paul I will keep intouch:cool:

PLASTIC PAUL
05-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Gladd I could help !! I know you will enjoy that bow !! We are all here to help you getting it set up and shooting great. If i can help during the set-up don't hesitate to ask.

Oh, welcome to the family

I am from NC, Right now I am playing around with a couple of P-3's and I have an 06 Slayer. I have also owned an 05 Slayar and 2 Scepter III's. Before my Martins I owned two "off brands" LOL. All of my Martins have had Nitrous X cams.
I have recently gotten into string making. I am actually getting really good at it and very soon I will start taking oirders (need to get more colors).
Tournamnet shooting is my main focus. I shoot just about anything that is a marked yardage. 3-D really doesn't do too much for me. If i hunt this fall it will be the first time since i was a kid.

yank
05-27-2006, 02:34 PM
was born and raised in upstate n.y , learned to shoot there, military moved me to texas, learned to shoot right here ,taught my son to shoot ,two time state champion nfaa, had my own shop,now just tinker... yank

Craig
05-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Hello everyone my names Craig, from the Lake District in the cold and (mainly) wet UK! Just taken up archery again after a 15 year break, and just bought a mint '98 Martin Ocelot, Z-cam's set at at 60lB at 29" to try them out.

Just waiting on a set of new cables from Plastic Paul (can't wait!), and a load of new gear to fit it out with!!!!! Always wanted a compound and always liked the Martins, but they where frowned upon last time I was shooting (NOT MARTINS, BUT COMPOUNDS!). Anyway there now a lot more popular, about 50% of the club now shooting em (took 15 years to catch on but there you go!!!!).

Also shoot a Peris Whiteheart recurve, which are highly thought of in the UK..............

BigBull
06-20-2006, 05:38 AM
Hi all...I'm Marc from the Oregon coast. Just got my first Martin bow a week ago...a '06 Saber SE. Just getting it set up for now...trying to be patient, but can't wait to let 'em fly.

passthrough
06-25-2006, 02:47 AM
upper midwest central minnesota for me.
on the 23rd i bought a new 2006 saber se.
i think i have put almost 200 arrows out of it all ready.
also my first martin, i guaranty it will not be my last.

cant wait to send an arrow or two through a few deer in september.

Montey Jessey
06-26-2006, 05:09 PM
:cool: Congrats on your new acquisition! You will not regret buying a Martin Bow and thats a fact! Happy shooting. :D

upper midwest central minnesota for me.
on the 23rd i bought a new 2006 saber se.
i think i have put almost 200 arrows out of it all ready.
also my first martin, i guaranty it will not be my last.

cant wait to send an arrow or two through a few deer in september.

HNSB
06-26-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm also in central MN... Passthrough, where in the state are you at? I'm about halfway between Brainerd and Crosslake.

My primary bow is a SlayR SE w/ Nitrous X. I've also got a pile of "off brand" bows ;) lying around, but I don't shoot them much anymore. One of these days I'll get around to selling my old indoor bow and upgrading to a Shadowcat or Razor X with elite limbs. :cool:

passthrough
06-26-2006, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=Montey Jessey]You will not regret buying a Martin Bow and thats a fact! Happy shooting.[QUOTE]

you got that right, so far anyway. i`ve shot a lot of bows in my life and all were just fine. but i will give martin a big thumbs up in a lot of categories.
i can shoot just as well with all the new bows but, i was very impressed with what it could do for half the price of the "other brands".

[QUOTE=HNSB]I'm also in central MN... Passthrough, where in the state are you at? I'm about halfway between Brainerd and Crosslake.[QUOTE]

i`m about 40 minutes from brainerd just west of staples on 210.

i bought my martin at the new beimert outdoors in pillager.
have you been there yet ?
if not tell Brent the guy with the website sent you, he will know who your talking about.

HNSB
06-27-2006, 12:42 PM
I've been to Beimert's a couple of times. Brent seems like a good guy.

Any idea if they've finished the indoor range yet?

passthrough
06-27-2006, 08:47 PM
they haven`t added the 3D targets inside like he has been talking about, but yea it`s been open to shoot for quite some time now.

he has the 3D course set up out side tho. he got that going the weekend i bought my bow. i haven`t shot it yet, hopefully soon.

nick showed me how they were setting it up the day i was there.
he has all the targets on the other side of a creek. you have to shoot across the creek to all the targets from the same side.
if that makes any sense.
just about every type 3D target there is, even a bison.

MartinTracer
06-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Jon: I'm from Mid Maine also. Shoot MartinTracer Magnum @ 70#. Have bowhuntered longer then you have lived

justiceforall33
07-07-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm from evansville indiana, gettin ready to purchase a brand new martin slayer!! can't wait~:)

zook
07-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Well I live a few miles east of Indiana... to be specific northern parts of Sweden...
Been shooting Martin for several years. Started with an old Lynx monster and went through Bobcats and Altitudes til weeeel lets say I'm between bows right now :p
Actually I run a pro shop in Sweden and we have several different brands which I been shooting for years now but I am on my way to get back on the right track, no worries :o
I started archery in 1972.... at the age of 7 and yup you can do the math cheers

longcut36
07-31-2006, 12:28 PM
hi I'm lil from VA. just bought a 2002 courgar fury x. i really like it. BUT, i need a set of no. 1 fury x cams for it. would anyone have a set for sell.

Natan
08-01-2006, 11:39 PM
hi iam Nathan(my usernames wrong:o ) from Sydney Australia, iam 15 years old and iam hours away from picking up my first bow ever! My martin saber (camo)! with all the attachments :D

WR_Orion
08-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Hi all, I'm from Illinois. Out in the cornfields about 70 mi W of Chicago. I also just got my first bow ever (new anyway ;) ) which also happens to be a Martin Saber. Only other bow I've owned is an old Martin Lynx which is now for bowfishin' only.

Metal Mick
08-19-2006, 05:46 AM
Hi all,

I'm from Melbourne, Australia. That's a largish city on the south-east coast of the mainland.

I'm very fond of my Shadowcat (2005), with Nitrous Bs and Elite limbs, and just hanging out for a 2006 model...:p

I shoot target, running around 54 lb draw weight and with a 30.5" draw length. I shoot 410 spined X10s for target and will shortly try out my Carbon Express Medallions for field work.

Cheers,

Michael

BowhunTn
08-19-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm from W Tn. I just bought a 40 ac farm in Dec of which about 30 ac are wooded I have a spliit limb Rage and a noisey Cougar Magnum bought with the fusion cam. I'll be using 1 or both bows to thin some whitetails off my property in 5 weeks.. ( I hope lol)

bfisher
08-30-2006, 02:13 AM
Hi,

My name is Barry Fisher. I'm 59 years old, been shooting compounds for 32+ years and am a Silverstar Shooter for Martin.

You won't find me on here much. I spend gobs of time on Archery Talk, Bowsite, Hunting.Net under the name bfisher.

Right now I'm shooting a P3 Elite, 27", 53# for target and 3D.
Getting ready to dig out the ShadowCat SE, nitrous X for the hunting season.

Just thought I'd say hello to all you youngsters and welcome you to the wonderful world of Martin Archery.

alsere_42
11-29-2007, 01:02 AM
Hi im 45yrs i live in Cairns north queenland australia,i have an 07 martin saber se bow it is fitted with a whisker biscuit tru glo 3 pin sight,8 arrow martin quiver, wrist strap, d loop, stablizer,and limb saver's, i am very happy with it.
my son is 11yrs he has a fred bear sparrow hawk 2, my daughter is 14yrs she has a Alpine elite,and my wife has a OMP recurve,we enjoy shooting targets in the back yard, and pig hunting when we go camping..

NUARCHER
11-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Hello I am Russ 46 from Gresham,Oregon have only been into archery for a short time but trying to learn as much as possible and to like Martin bows had a Razor-X SE but lost it to a Ex LOL but will soon have another one.

archerytom1959
11-30-2007, 01:55 AM
Hello everyone, I hail from Georgia but am looking to get relocated early spring of next year to Tennessee. I am 48 as of the 27th of November and I have a family of 6. 3 Boys raning in age from 17-2 and 1 daughter of 15.I was introduced to compound bow shooting about 13-14 years ago by Mr. Dee Wilde of Wilde Arrow in Idaho Falls Idaho. I was so green I didn't know what a riser was but Dee took mercy on me and never cracked a grin at my lack of knowledge.

I love archery and hunting with bow and arrow but I haven't ventured in to the world of 3D shooting yet.

jimmiedm
12-03-2007, 08:50 AM
hi i am from southern IL I shoot a martin magcat 29 in.dl 65 lb.

jimmie

bloodtrail1
12-08-2007, 10:04 PM
From Wisconsin........Just bought a used Scepter 2 for indoor spot shooting.

Montalaar
12-10-2007, 08:37 AM
The Topic seemed to be buried times ago but now i will post myself. :P

I'm Simon from Germany, the city is not important as noone here may know any city here (Beside Berlin maybe. But hat is around 500km away..). :P
I have been shooting bows for around ten years now but switched to compound not more than half a year ago.

I shoot a Martin Razor X 06 and i am really proud of it. I love this compound. :D
Unfortunately bowhunt is forbidden in germany and most of the european states.

martinjag008
12-19-2007, 03:50 PM
my name is chris 16 years old Estero Florida, i just got a new martin jag from bass pro about a month or two ago i love it shoots like a dream fast and accurate havent gone hunting yet but will be going caribou hunting next season

J-Daddy
12-20-2007, 12:01 AM
The name is Jason, I live in Lake City Iowa now, 34 years old, and I now own a Martin Slayer Extreme.

Hey Martinjag008, I use to live in Estero,FL too...I had a house there on the Stoney Brooke Golf Course at the Estero exit across from the Outlet Mall. I hated that place,lol...I'm glad to be in Iowa now.

J Lazy H
01-01-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm Jess. I live in the Colorado Rockies. 60 years old. Yea that's right 60 years old. Still bow hunt and still manage to get my elk every year. I have an old school WartHog that works for me every year. I see by a lot of the signitures there are a bunch of Jar Heads here. Well add one more to the list. I was in the 3rd MAW 1965-1977. I was a tunnel rat.
I look forward to adding and picking up what I can here.

Marian Tudor
02-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Hi, My name is Marian Tudor (an yes, I'm a man, in my country, Marian is a a guy name :) ). So, I'm from Romania (European Union) and I own a Martin Dream Catcher 2007 and also, several traditional bows from Samick. The Dream Catcher is my favorite. Great bow!
Best regards

Double S
02-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi, My name is Marian Tudor (an yes, I'm a man, in my country, Marian is a a guy name :) ). So, I'm from Romania (European Union) and I own a Martin Dream Catcher 2007 and also, several traditional bows from Samick. The Dream Catcher is my favorite. Great bow!
Best regards

Welcome to the forum Marian.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome Marian Tudor, Glad to have you aboard.

Hutch:cool:

Marian Tudor
02-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Thanks for your kind welcome guys :)
I forget to tell you couple of thinks:
I'm professional herpetologist and I'm 35 years old. In my free time I made custom wood arrows and custom Flemish strings for European archers.
Best regards

dragonsfire311
02-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Welcome to all the new guys, my name is Sean, 35 yoa, live in central Florida, hunt deer and hogs and target shoot on occasion.

Wolverine67
02-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Hello
My name is Trond Livden, I am from Norway.
I am quite new to archery and bowhunting and want to learn as much as possible. :)
Have a 2011 Martin Saber Mag wich I am very pleased with. I have noticed that Martin stopped making this bows, but for me it is an ideal beginners bow.

Arrow Splitter
02-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Welcome everyone to the Martin Tech forum.:cool:

dzsmith
02-04-2012, 05:27 AM
my name is daniel smith. im 22. im originally from brookhaven mississippi, but im in the service and have been stationed in jacksonvilled florida for 4 years. my enlistment ends in 96 days and i will be moving back to mississippi. I shoot a 11 martin exile, soon to replace my sights with an axel armotech hd pro 7 pin and soon to replace my rest with a vaportrail limbdriver pro v.

bfisher
02-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi, Im Barry and I'm one of the administators here. Now that we have that out of the way I hope everybody takes notice that this thread was started over 8 years ago..............

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Yep good things never die! http://d2bbx2n1xhw9pj.cloudfront.net/forums/images/smilies/th_smiley_emoticons_wink3.gif

droppixel
02-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi, Im Barry and I'm one of the administators here. Now that we have that out of the way I hope everybody takes notice that this thread was started over 8 years ago..............

Whoa timeout ... 8 years?

btw I'm from Plano, IL

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-05-2012, 03:50 AM
I am from dead center New Hampshire and have a little custom string shop that keeps you guys and gals flinging the sticks.

Arrow Splitter
02-05-2012, 04:21 AM
I am from dead center New Hampshire and have a little custom string shop that keeps you guys and gals flinging the sticks.

Hutch:cool:Me too.:D I think I know this guy for some reason.:confused::D

Double S
02-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm over in Keller Ferry, Washington. East Side Washington State.

Money Man
02-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Up in the hills outside of Albany NY

minnie
02-05-2012, 06:56 PM
woolgoolga, new south wales. east coast of australia, halfway between sydney and brisbane. about the same latitude as new orleans or florida.

Don B
02-06-2012, 06:14 AM
Riverside, Ca. I am an hour from LA, The beach, mountains, deserts.
I can go to the beach surfing in the mornings and skiing in the evenings.
There is a 3-D shoot every Sunday within and hours drive from my house, deer hunting within 20 min.(if I still hunted)
I have 2 42 target archery ranges within 20 min. of my house.
And you can't beat the weather out here.....:cool:
Don.

MLN1963
02-06-2012, 07:58 AM
From my momma!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-06-2012, 11:40 AM
From my momma!Poor woman!!! look what she had to deal with.http://d2bbx2n1xhw9pj.cloudfront.net/forums/images/smilies/throfl116.gif

Arrow Splitter
02-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Riverside, Ca. I am an hour from LA, The beach, mountains, deserts.
I can go to the beach surfing in the mornings and skiing in the evenings.
There is a 3-D shoot every Sunday within and hours drive from my house, deer hunting within 20 min.(if I still hunted)
I have 2 42 target archery ranges within 20 min. of my house.
And you can't beat the weather out here.....:cool:
Don.Stop bragging and go surf...LOL:D

A.S

dzsmith
02-21-2012, 03:10 PM
I am from brookhaven mississippi, but I am in the us navy and am stationed in jacksonville florida. I am a member of ft. caroline archery club and i am a member of clear cut hunting club near the osceola national forest.

Matrix
04-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Tacoma Washington here!! WOOT WOOT!!

Tosi
04-23-2012, 02:20 PM
High pines of Flagstaff, Arizona. Better oxygen at 7000 feet. Droppixel it's Hooah....

elkslayer4x5
04-24-2012, 09:11 AM
I grew up in Northren California, and spent most of my life in Mendocino County. Lots of deer, bear, two species of elk, but very little hunting, where 90% of the population is anti hunting. Bought a couple of hunting magizines one time and the clerk wanted to put them in a brown paper bag, was more concerened about the public seeing those mags than he was about the porn he sold. Go Figure! I now live in OreGUN, where every corner store has a bragin post where folks post their hunting pics. :)

TEN RING
04-24-2012, 10:13 AM
About 20 minutes west of pittsburh Pa and 20 minutes east of West Virgina

NuttyNative
04-24-2012, 10:32 AM
24 miles East of Reno Nevada.

daiwateampenn
11-20-2012, 11:34 PM
All da way from Malaysia...

to be exact location. East Malaysia. Borneo Island, where my country share half of the island with Indonesia.

I live in a small city name Miri, this is the place that the Brooke family from the British Colony first came to Borneo in 1899 and started drilling petroluem... and oil and gas is the main activity here at my place.

Double S
11-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Born and raised in the Philippines as an American Citizen overseas. My father was in the Navy. I came over to San Diego in 1984. Started Junior High School. I spoke broken English. From San Diego..I've also lived in Salem Oregon at one time and came back down to San Diego. After Highchool I got a job for the state of California and moved out to the Imperial valley,Ca. That place was a toilet bowl. I could only stay about two years there. So I moved to Yuma Arizona. A much nicer, cleaner and friendlier town. I would drive to Calipatria California 200 miles round trip each day. On my days off we would head up to Lake havasu city, AZ for fun and relaxation. I was injured in the line of duty while working for the state of California,....needing 1 knee surgery and two back surgeries,. After multiple attempts to return and going through 5 Physical therapists, The state decided that I was a Liability and they ended up medically retiring me. After my retirement, We moved up to Washington State to my father vacant house and took it over. My German ancestors came through this area when it was Still Indian territory. My father is Card Carrying native. I have Naive blood but I'm not card carrying.