PDA

View Full Version : string

Unregistered
12-29-2010, 02:55 AM
if i wanted a spare string were would i buy it

Montalaar
12-29-2010, 04:22 AM
That is up to you. There are many good and even more bad string makers out there. Most that are know web wide are good ones. Just to give you some names:

WinnersChoice
VaporTrail
Bucknasty
Inferno
ProLine
Wicked1
60X

and so on.

Just google for their websites and see their pricing. You can call any of them to order just the product you need.

Simple Life
12-29-2010, 04:58 AM
I have heard real good things about Prostring.
Prostrings.com

elkslayer4x5
12-29-2010, 07:02 AM
I was real pleased with the strings and cables I purchaced from Wicked1. And very pleased when I opened the package. Everything was included, even a length of D loop material.
http://www.martinarchery.com/mtechforum/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=257

madlaz
12-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Contact Joe at wicked1 strings and order a set of Astroflight strings no fuzz stretch no peep rotation one year guarantee hard to beat his price and quality.

Ehunter
12-30-2010, 02:18 PM
H&M bowstrings is another good company. I bought a set of their strings a while back. No peep rotation, no stretch, and very reasonable price. Good choice of colors too. Really good customer service as well. New string and cables cost me $45 with shipping included.

elkslayer4x5
12-31-2010, 09:53 AM
But does'nt Hutch n Son Archery also make strings and cables? How about it Hutch? You build strings, right ? :)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-01-2011, 02:04 PM
But does'nt Hutch n Son Archery also make strings and cables? How about it Hutch? You build strings, right ? :)

Sorry guys I missed reading this thread. Yes we do build strings. Right now we are limited on materials and room. Let me explain. I will be in the process of rebuilding the shop, as soon as I can. I don't want to put all my money into the materials till I am finished the shop. Then I will determine the best materials to stock. I also will be building a new high tech jig, (I love my welder) to help in building the strings. I will let you know when we are done. I will let you know on the deals we will be giving.

Hutch

Simple Life
01-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Sorry guys I missed reading this thread. Yes we do build strings. Right now we are limited on materials and room. Let me explain. I will be in the process of rebuilding the shop, as soon as I can. I don't want to put all my money into the materials till I am finished the shop. Then I will determine the best materials to stock. I also will be building a new high tech jig, (I love my welder) to help in building the strings. I will let you know when we are done. I will let you know on the deals we will be giving.

Hutch

Hey Hutch,when your up and running are you going to stock alot of colors?

SL

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Hey Hutch,when your up and running are you going to stock alot of colors?

SL

Hope too! It all depends on the finances. But right now I need a better set up to handle all we do. I do have some colors in stock. But I am debating on what material is going to give the best performance. Bcy 8125 is fast but Bcy Trophy is being sold more, also Brownell Astroflight is getting high recognition. Right now Trophy and Astroflight are looking good.

Hutch

alex
01-01-2011, 02:33 PM
And would you ship to Europe? :)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-01-2011, 02:37 PM
And would you ship to Europe? :)

Just might! I'd have to check into it. When I get to that stage. Of-course my martin friends will make out if I ever get back up and running.

Hutch

alex
01-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Good luck!!!