PDA

View Full Version : santa was good to me

Unregistered
12-31-2010, 07:09 AM
so santa (my wife) was very good to me this year. i recieved a $750 gift card to my local martin dealer !!!!!!!!!! to replace my 09 saber (that i loved) wich i gave to my little brother as a grad present last spring, and the fact that i was going to be in iraq for all of hunting season.I did order a black firecat 360, got a trophy taker smackdown Fc rest,spot hogg real deal wrapped 5 pin sight scott wildcat release. the only thing that stinks about being stationed in alaska is shipping time not to mention the holiday shipping influx it is takeing way to long to get here granted it could have here the next day and it wouldnt have been soon enough needless to say the shop is getting tired of me calling to see if its in yet.just wanted to see if anyone else has any expreince any part of this set up? pros/cons

elkslayer4x5
12-31-2010, 10:53 AM
As I see it there's 3 pro's and 1 con
First the pro's
1 Your wife. :)
2. You're in Alsaka. How long will you be stationed there?
3. Although you're waiting, it WILL get to you
and the con, why the waiting , of course! :D
I would like to thank you for your service to our country

Ehunter
12-31-2010, 02:41 PM
I think you'll really enjoy the Firecat 360. It should be a really nice shooting bow. I also like the Trophy Taker rest. I have those on two of my bows, and a NAP Apache (Trophy taker knock-off) one a 3rd bow. They all perform flawlessly once you get them set right. I'd say you made a good choice on the bow, as well as on the wife! lol