PDA

View Full Version : Crakced limbs

hotrod26
01-02-2011, 05:19 AM
I have a 08 Slayer that i was shooting yesterday. Heard a pop and discovered that one of the limbs has a 2" crack in it. Starts at the cam end of limb and runs down toward the riser. Not good since 3D season starts in a week. In the opinion of those that have had this problem how long will it take a dealer to get new limbs for me and will I have a problem getting them under warranty.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-02-2011, 05:51 AM
I have a 08 Slayer that i was shooting yesterday. Heard a pop and discovered that one of the limbs has a 2" crack in it. Starts at the cam end of limb and runs down toward the riser. Not good since 3D season starts in a week. In the opinion of those that have had this problem how long will it take a dealer to get new limbs for me and will I have a problem getting them under warranty.

Now that it is not Hunting season probably not long. But that also depends on the dealer. My dealer had them in a week. As for the warranty not a problem.

Hutch

bfisher
01-02-2011, 11:52 AM
About a week would be my best guess, too. That's about how long it takes to get parts here in Pa. from Walla Walla. Most times any delays depend on whether Martin has the right parts in stock. If you're working through a dealer get him on it ASAP.

Don't forget, they're busy as bees right now. Not only building bows to fill 2011 orders, but the ATA show is next week so they'll be a little short handed at the factory.