PDA

View Full Version : new rytera's

dragonsfire311
01-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Been away for a little while. Is there any info on the new rytera's yet?

justin
01-03-2011, 07:16 PM
i little bit about the new seeker. its floating around here somewhere.

bfisher
01-04-2011, 04:05 AM
There should be lots of info on AT next week after the ATA show. I wouldn't say it's cut in stone, but the Rytera website could also be updated at that time also.

Montalaar
01-04-2011, 07:02 AM
Martin said there would be no answers left after the ATA show. The ATA is next weekend if i am right. So let's see!

elkslayer4x5
01-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Martin said there would be no answers left after the ATA show. The ATA is next weekend if i am right. So let's see!

No answers left? I'd be happier if there where no questions left. :)

Montalaar
01-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Oops!

But i am sure they will have no answers left to give. :P

bfisher
01-04-2011, 10:44 AM
I weaseled a little bit out of Carly today. Not much as I only asked for myself. The Black risers are going to be black this year, and not carbon fiber. Whether it's powder coat or just paint she could not say. The cams are not changed on the Rytera line. The only major changes are the addition of the Seeker 365 and the TRG/SOS to the other 3 bows (X, Z, & Nemsis).

From Talking to Joel I also found that I can actually order my bow unassembled with a bare, unfinished riser. I'm giving this some thought and maybe have the riser powdercoated locally to my liking. I'll have to do some local research and give this some serious thought. It just might be time for a complete custom look just to treat myself.

Ehunter
01-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Now Barry, you know you're just dying for that Leopard pattern.....lol

bfisher
01-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Now Barry, you know you're just dying for that Leopard pattern.....lol

Not Leopard. Something that will compliment the pink and purple strings I want to order. I only shoot about 42-45#. I'm a wimp and need to show others just how much of a wimp I am.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Not Leopard. Something that will compliment the pink and purple strings I want to order. I only shoot about 42-45#. I'm a wimp and need to show others just how much of a wimp I am.

I might shoot a little more pounds, but I still have pink and green vanes on my target arrows. Does that mean I am showing my feminine side LOL.:D

alex
01-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Speaking about colours i want a pure black arrow, black fletched with a thin red line only on the odd vane and a bright red nock ...and i want to shoot it from a black and skulls camo Shadowcat. I guess i'll have them as soon as Barry starts using his pink and purple strings :D

Spiker
01-04-2011, 01:57 PM
If you order a bare Nemesis riser I will powdercoat it Pink & Purple for FREE !
I'll even pay shipping one-way just to see it.
You need to hit them up for Pink Rytera stickers for the limbs...

Spiker
01-04-2011, 02:03 PM
I'll build your arrow with a red lighted nock tonight and send it.
Should be there about August if shipping is the same as the last package.
Sorry tho- I cant help you with the Shadowcat. :p

alex
01-04-2011, 02:21 PM
I'll build your arrow with a red lighted nock tonight and send it.
Should be there about August if shipping is the same as the last package.
Sorry tho- I cant help you with the Shadowcat. :p

:D It may come eventually for my next birthday ;) And when you powdercoat Barry's riser in pink and purple, please post a picture (i'm sure it'll look better then the Leopard camo, sorry Martin :p )

bfisher
01-04-2011, 04:42 PM
If you order a bare Nemesis riser I will powdercoat it Pink & Purple for FREE !
I'll even pay shipping one-way just to see it.
You need to hit them up for Pink Rytera stickers for the limbs...

You do powder coating? No matter the color I might need your services. May as well keep the money in the "family". Give me a cost estimate.

dragonsfire311
01-04-2011, 04:51 PM
guess we will see after ATA show, thx. going to upgrade from my prowler this year, just don't know what I want yet.

bfisher
01-04-2011, 04:55 PM
guess we will see after ATA show, thx. going to upgrade from my prowler this year, just don't know what I want yet.

OK, hijack time. I see you're from Ft. Meade. Either I'm getting senile or I remember that being not too far up the road from Frostproof where my mother lives.

As long as I've gone this far there's a pretty good deal on a 2011 Martin Onza on EBay. See if I can get the number.

Item # 170582897285 New for "Buy It Now" price of $525. Your choice of 60# or 70#.

I make no claims except to pass along the info. I don't even remember what the retail or map prices is on this bow.

Money Man
01-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Barry,
Being from the northeast, and probably having seen a snowmobile or two, Arctic Cat used to do a wonderful job with pink, purple and lime green.

dragonsfire311
01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
yea frostproof is 15 min down the road, they have an excellent archery shop but they don't sell martin anymore [didn't sell well in this area].

bfisher
01-06-2011, 05:42 PM
yea frostproof is 15 min down the road, they have an excellent archery shop but they don't sell martin anymore [didn't sell well in this area].

I forgot to mention that. I was in the shop in November. Never knew it was there before. Spent some real time talking with a few guys. They all seem to have a decent handle on archery of all sorts. I didn't check too many prices as I have enough stuff to open my own "used" archery shop, but we had a good BS session.

What's the name of that club over your way? I could Google it but just letting you know I have been there, too, several years ago.

Here on this site we have Scepterman30 who is from down your way. Lake Wales if I remember right. Another knowledgeable guy. As his user name implies he's a Scepter freak.

dragonsfire311
01-18-2011, 07:48 PM
central florida archers club is just south of town

wisecane
01-19-2011, 06:36 AM
Scepterman is in Bartow now. I am still in Frostproof though. I avoid the shop in question at all costs, they HATE Martin products.