View Full Version : confused

11-29-2006, 02:01 PM
i'm fairly new to martin bows and i have a question i hope somone will ans. for me. i have a cougar 2002 and i need a longer DL. i have adjusted the modules as far as they will go. i think i have the B cams now. it says B on one of the modules. my question is can i replace just the modules, or do i have to replace the modules and cams to get a longer DL. I need a DL i can adjust from about 29 to 30 inches. thanks

Wes Stigall
12-11-2006, 04:19 PM
get martin prentout allstats for your bow all are onthe computer GOOD product

12-11-2006, 05:47 PM
If you have Nitrous cams, the B on the module denotes bottom - there will be a T on the other one. The Nitrous cam bases have A, B & C sizes - I have a set of B cams that do not have anything on them indicating they are B size, but my C cams have a C imprinted in them. If the max draw you are getting is about 27-28, you likely have B cams.

If it is not Nitrous cams, ignore all of the above.

12-13-2006, 10:11 AM
thanks for the help. i must have the B cams . the only letter stamped on them is the B and T for top and bottom. i guess i'll have to get some C cams. thanks again.

12-13-2006, 01:48 PM
It's not just as simple as changing the cams. You'll have to check and see what weight range your limbs will be with the larger "C" cam. And you should be able to use the modules that are on your "B" cams. Depending, though, you might get better performance with the mini-mods, depending on where the drawlength falls.