PDA

View Full Version : Camo Blazer vanes

Arrow Splitter
01-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Just thought you guys would like to see my new vane color combination. I got the camo ones for Christmas.
I've had/seen many color combinations, but this is my favorite.:D

ElkSlayer
01-20-2011, 09:33 PM
looks good, trust you did them your self..lol:D going to a bear to find if you ever miss place one;) I too have camo shafts, so I speak from experience...what shaft is it..

I have easton xx78 advantage 2315's white/red with a white dip...shows up great on Brown/tan. Also some vapors in camo with orange /flo yellow. can't wait to see how they show up on the way threw some hide.

Spiker
01-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Just thought you guys would like to see my new vane color combination. I got the camo ones for Christmas.
I've had/seen many color combinations, but this is my favorite.:D

Those are cool!

Arrow Splitter
01-21-2011, 06:30 AM
looks good, trust you did them your self..lol:D going to a bear to find if you ever miss place one;) I too have camo shafts, so I speak from experience...what shaft is it..

I have easton xx78 advantage 2315's white/red with a white dip...shows up great on Brown/tan. Also some vapors in camo with orange /flo yellow. can't wait to see how they show up on the way threw some hide.

The shafts are Goldtip Vapor Hunter Series 300, and yes, I did them. As far as being able to find one, it probably won't be easy, but the orange will help some(probably not much).:D
You have some cool colors as well, and I doubt they'll be hard to find.:D

Spiker
01-21-2011, 07:26 AM
They are usually stuck in the ground right behind where they went thru the critter aint they?... :D

Arrow Splitter
01-21-2011, 09:30 AM
They are usually stuck in the ground right behind where they went thru the critter aint they?... :D

Yes, but I was thinking along the lines of missing the target when I'm shooting(which I hope doesn't happen).:D

ElkSlayer
01-21-2011, 10:54 AM
yea one would think so huh... Lost 1 one day it took some looking to find where it had run off too. funny thing is I still cant find the very 1st red/white ,white diped camo arrow i lost out in this hay field almost 10years ago:eek: it has 8" of white dip and 5"vains :rolleyes: just keep um in the x and they will be easy to find

Arrow Splitter
01-21-2011, 01:22 PM
yea one would think so huh... Lost 1 one day it took some looking to find where it had run off too. funny thing is I still cant find the very 1st red/white ,white diped camo arrow i lost out in this hay field almost 10years ago:eek: it has 8" of white dip and 5"vains :rolleyes: just keep um in the x and they will be easy to find

I know what you mean. I still have an Easton out in the woods, and I lost it 3+ years ago.

Ehunter
02-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Sweet looking fletch job. Ok, am I the only one that has lost more than one arrow out there? lol If I don't lose at least 3-4 a year hunting and target shooting, I don't think I'm shooting enough. lol

Arrow Splitter
02-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Sweet looking fletch job. Ok, am I the only one that has lost more than one arrow out there? lol If I don't lose at least 3-4 a year hunting and target shooting, I don't think I'm shooting enough. lol

Thanks.
I try not lose arrows(I'm not always successful:rolleyes:) because I can't afford to keep replacing them.:D