PDA

View Full Version : 09 Firecat CAT 2 Cams FS

bb11
01-26-2011, 10:01 PM
hi, I suffered a shoulder injury and can't shoot my bow. :mad: It is like new , I shot a max of 50 arrows thru it during my sight in process. It is 55-70, 7"BH, 335-345 IBO, 33" ATA. With peep and d-loop. $350 + shipping TYD.

Thanks,
Bruce

bb11
01-29-2011, 08:04 AM
To the top

bfisher
02-04-2011, 03:26 PM
I had this bow sold to ehunter, but after making a deal he backed out, thought you may want to know of his severe lack of integrity and honor.

So the bow is back up for sale.

Thanks.

He must have had a reason. I wouldn't call it a matter of integrity and honor, though. Just that he changed his mind. If he let you know then I don't think that's so bad. I'll ask him. In the meantime have you listed it on Archery Talk?

Barry

Ehunter
02-05-2011, 03:19 AM
Thanks Barry. Always two sides to a story.

bb11
02-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Well Barry you are flat wrong on this one one! It is EXACTLY honor and integrity.

His message was, (and this is after we had a deal mind you) "I found another bow cheaper."

Not only is it a breach of contract, he is lacking as man and has ZERO integrity!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-06-2011, 02:50 AM
bb11 sounds like he's angry and venting out loud on a public forum. Instead of handling it privately and properly like real men of integrity do. Thats what they made private messaging for. Why not keep it private so the rest of us can enjoy the forum.

Hutch

bfisher
02-06-2011, 06:09 AM
Well Barry you are flat wrong on this one one! It is EXACTLY honor and integrity.

His message was, (and this is after we had a deal mind you) "I found another bow cheaper."

Not only is it a breach of contract, he is lacking as man and has ZERO integrity!

BB11,
I talked now with both parties. I can understand that you figured you had a deal. The man changed his mind. The only thing you lost was a couple days because he wasn't home to answer you. No money or products were exchanged so as far as I'm concerned, no harm no foul. Let it go and move on.

As I asked, have you listed it on Archery Talk or other forums? That would be the best way to go at this point.

MLN1963
02-06-2011, 07:27 AM
It is listed on AT as well. I seen it there a couple days ago.

elkslayer4x5
02-06-2011, 08:28 AM
bb11 sounds like he's angry and venting out loud on a public forum. Instead of handling it privately and properly like real men of integrity do. Thats what they made private messaging for. Why not keep it private so the rest of us can enjoy the forum.

Hutch

Perfectly said, thanks Bill.

bb11
02-06-2011, 08:27 PM

Hutch

Well Hutch I tried to handle it privately. I PM'ed him here and on AT MULTIPLE times over many days! I also posted on AT forum merely asking that he contact me. He failed to do so, while at the saem time he was posting here. I gave him an opportunity to be a man but instead he chose to only respond after I posted here . He chose the course of being a liar and a person who is not good for his word. I am posting the truth. If anyone here cant handle that, tough.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-07-2011, 01:02 PM
No matter what the circumstances, this is a public forum, and yours and his matters are not ours. Let it go as bfisher said and move on.

HUTCH

bb11
02-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Witn all due respect, if you don't want to read the post, dont read it. There may be others who want to know what sort of people are on the forum. Sounds like you are his buddy.

bfisher
02-08-2011, 03:56 AM
bb11,

You have a PM. Please read and comply.