PDA

View Full Version : Arrows arrived and kudos to Shop.....

parttimr
01-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Well guys the arrows arrived today from www.bowproshop.com. Ordered on evening of 26th and received afternoon of 29th, now that's fast. I also made a mistake on the order and the folks corrected it no questions even after getting the order together. So just wanted to put good feedback out there about them. Now to get cut to length, inserts installed, wraps and fletching done and then finally get to shooting. Many more questions to come as far as tuning I'm sure. Hunt and shoot safe everyone.

Brad

Arrow Splitter
01-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Sounds like an excellent company. I even bookmarked the site.
We all are here to answer any question you have(if we know the answer of course:D).

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Yep, I booked marked this page! Thanks for the site. Now when you are done the arrows, WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS, PLEASE. :D

Hutch:cool:

parttimr
01-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Still need to get my stabilizer on the bow then it's complete. The blazers I have are flo. pink and flo. green. Arrows have white nocks and the wraps are flo, orange, flo yellow, flo pink and white. Now to decide the combo then I'll post pics. Doing winter upkeep on the motorcycle and setting this up is keeping me busy but will get it on here soon I hope, lol.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-29-2011, 05:42 PM
You mean pink and green vanes. Thats sissy like:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

parttimr
01-29-2011, 06:59 PM
But I can sure see them in flight, lol and after the shot.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-30-2011, 02:47 AM
Sure can lol. I like to see where my arrows are they cost too much to not see and hit one.

HUTCH

elkslayer4x5
01-30-2011, 07:49 AM
Well guys the arrows arrived today from www.bowproshop.com. Ordered on evening of 26th and received afternoon of 29th, now that's fast. I also made a mistake on the order and the folks corrected it no questions even after getting the order together. So just wanted to put good feedback out there about them. Now to get cut to length, inserts installed, wraps and fletching done and then finally get to shooting. Many more questions to come as far as tuning I'm sure. Hunt and shoot safe everyone.

Brad

Cutting carbon arrow is a bit more complicated than cutting aluminum. I wrap masking tape around where I'm going to cut, and then I used a dremal to cut them. I made a simple cutting board, with a place to hold the Dremal in position, and a stop for the nock to stay against, I use a piece of 1 x 4 t & g siding that has a milled grove on the back side and just roll the arrow against the cut off wheel. You need to use a high speed cutting tool like the Dremal to cut thru the carbon fibers, I use the tape to prevent splinters. :)

parttimr
01-30-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the idea but going to take them into the local shop and have them cut, can't afford to screw them up, lol.

mudpig
01-31-2011, 09:16 AM
Just ordered a couple dozen arrows from these folks. Very good service and a great product. I ordered the Gold Tip Warrior arrows. What a great deal on arrows this is. They fly straight and grouping is very good. Kudo's to Proshop!

parttimr
01-31-2011, 04:33 PM
I was fortunate to speak with both of the owners and they were extremely helpful. Was told they would call me back with some information I asked for and less than 5 minutes later they called. So far would definitely order from them again.