PDA

View Full Version : Not banned and can't post

oncechance1
02-09-2011, 08:06 AM
I don't know what has happend but I can not post to any threads out there. All I can do is read and that's it. I sent a message to the webmaster three times to no avail. My former username was Oncechance, which some may know me, or not. I can still log in and still shows my status as senior member but not able to post. Anyone else have this problem?

elkslayer4x5
02-09-2011, 08:37 AM
With this username, you only need 98 more posts to be a senior again. :)

oncechance1
02-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Yep another 103 until I get back to where I was :)

alex
02-09-2011, 10:13 AM
The only thing you can do is to wait for a reply from the admin. May be Bfisher can help?

Arrow Splitter
02-09-2011, 11:32 AM
The only thing you can do is to wait for a reply from the admin. May be Bfisher can help?

Bfisher can't seem to get replies from the admin. either.:rolleyes:

Arrow Splitter
02-09-2011, 11:35 AM
I don't know what has happend but I can not post to any threads out there. All I can do is read and that's it. I sent a message to the webmaster three times to no avail. My former username was Oncechance, which some may know me, or not. I can still log in and still shows my status as senior member but not able to post. Anyone else have this problem?

I've never had that problem, and that's a strange problem at that.:confused:

oncechance1
02-09-2011, 12:19 PM
The only thing I can think of is that I changed my email a few weeks ago. Maybe this has something to do with it, although I did finish the confirmation process. Who knows it is what it is. Had to created anther user name just to post, but if you want to know a little more about me you can see my profile as "Oncechance".

elkslayer4x5
02-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Even if you had to a 1 behind your username , we'll still know who you are, glad to have you back! I too just changed my email, but the change was trouble free, just had to sign back in after recieving an email verification requrest. :)