PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY (must read)

bfisher
02-14-2011, 09:01 AM
I called Joel today about a couple issues here.

First and foremost was getting our beloved Hutch reinstated after I accidentally banned him last night. Welcome back Hutch.

Secondly, I've been upgraded to Administrator soley for the purpose of being able to oversee and delete threads, most notably all the spam we're been getting lately.

My advice to you all. When you encounter a thread that is deemed spam so not make comments on it. Just click the upper right hand icon and report it to me and I'll take care of it.

As of right now I think I have most everything cleaned out. If I missed anything then just let me know. Now maybe we can get back to the sport we all enjoy.

Barry

Arrow Splitter
02-14-2011, 09:06 AM
YEAH!!:D:D
Thanks for your efforts Barry!:cool:

Brad

Money Man
02-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Thank you for all the time you have invested into this.

rock
02-14-2011, 09:32 AM
thank you...

Ehunter
02-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks Barry, and congratulations on the promotion. lol

WestMichiganBowhunter
02-14-2011, 10:33 AM
your the man

SonnyThomas
02-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Man, read the Post title and thought, SPAM. Whew!

Thanks for going the extra yard, bf, and congrats on the promotion. Probably pays about like mine did. No problem though, I'll contact Martin and have them double you pay :D

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-14-2011, 12:13 PM
I repent!!! I am truly sorry!!! Now what was it I did wrong!:rolleyes:

THANKS BARRY! SO DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO BE GOOD!:rolleyes:

HUTCH:cool:

Simple Life
02-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Thanks Barry,still think you should have kept Hutch banned:D

Just kidding Hutch.

Arrow Splitter
02-14-2011, 12:25 PM

Might be a good idea.lol:D

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-14-2011, 12:25 PM

Just kidding Hutch.

I know where you live!!! AND IT'S NOT THAT FAR FOR AND ARROW!!!:rolleyes::D

SonnyThomas
02-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Hutch, you were replying to the SPAM so much bf thought you part of it. :D

Simple Life
02-14-2011, 12:31 PM
I know where you live!!! AND IT'S NOT THAT FAR FOR AND ARROW!!!:rolleyes::D

Put me out of my misery,I can't take much more of this snow!!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-14-2011, 12:38 PM

I certainly agree about the snow. Its more than I need.

bfisher
02-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Man, read the Post title and thought, SPAM. Whew!

Thanks for going the extra yard, bf, and congrats on the promotion. Probably pays about like mine did. No problem though, I'll contact Martin and have them double you pay :D

Yeah, right. What's two times nothing? Still, it's just good for the ego to know I'm of some use to somebody.

Skbengal
02-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Thanks for all your efforts Barry!Great job!

Spiker
02-14-2011, 02:03 PM
If you keep all the spam off here I think the boys in WW should send you the purple and pink Nemesis gratis...

bfisher
02-14-2011, 03:16 PM
If you keep all the spam off here I think the boys in WW should send you the purple and pink Nemesis gratis...

Sorry to disappoint, but I just faxed my order in today. Rytera Nemisis. Black riser and Bonz limbs. What the heck, I might start hunting again and find myself in need something with just a touch of camo.

Oh yeah, and I ordered a pair of Elite limb pockets to change the 2005 ShadowCat SE to a Mag version. Time to stop yakking about it and do it. I'll probably have to find a pair of mini-mods for those B Nitrous cams.

ElkSlayer
02-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Hutch reinstated after I accidentally banned him last night. Welcome back Hutch.

you sure that was a accident ? im gone for two weaks and he went an got him self banned.... LOL ;) he was posten up a lot of spam even had pic's... Thanks Barry, now hutch you best behave from here on out..and easer down on that text size :eek: bout jumped the chair..lol:D

alex
02-14-2011, 11:48 PM
That's good news!

CarlosII
02-15-2011, 03:15 AM
welcome back Hutch...i know our new administrator will be keepin' an eye on you.

Arrow Splitter
02-15-2011, 05:23 AM

What? I thought clearing the driveway once or twice a week was fun! OK, maybe not.:D:D

Spiker
02-15-2011, 05:53 AM
Sorry to disappoint, but I just faxed my order in today. Rytera Nemisis. Black riser and Bonz limbs. What the heck, I might start hunting again and find myself in need something with just a touch of camo.

Should be a great looking Nemesis in the woods or not.
Is the Black black or carbon dip this year?

bfisher
02-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Should be a great looking Nemesis in the woods or not.
Is the Black black or carbon dip this year?

Supposed to be black. Nobody can tell me whether it's dipped or powder coat. Sounds a little odd to me. I can tell by just looking. Doesn't matter. If I don't like it I'll get it changed.

elkslayer4x5
02-15-2011, 12:45 PM
I noticed that my post count was down today, now its explained, those spam posts where removed, Glad they're gone, at last! :D

bfisher
02-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I noticed that my post count was down today, now its explained, those spam posts where removed, Glad they're gone, at last! :D

I just got done spending two hours deleting all the reprted posts and such that previous admin's left on here. There are 20 posts to the page and there were over 40 pages. I'm cleaning house so you guys better watch out.

Arrow Splitter
02-15-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm cleaning house so you guys better watch out.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Simple Life
02-16-2011, 12:24 PM
What? I thought clearing the driveway once or twice a week was fun! OK, maybe not.:D:D

I have 3 driveways this winter to do,had to make money for the new bow,makes for a long day after work.It sure didn't take long to make enough for the bow though:)

Arrow Splitter
02-16-2011, 01:14 PM
I have 3 driveways this winter to do,had to make money for the new bow,makes for a long day after work.It sure didn't take long to make enough for the bow though:)

Sounds like driveway clearing is better than I thought.:cool:

SonnyThomas
02-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Sounds like driveway clearing is better than I thought.:cool:

Yeah, but you can't fool around and you have to watch out for pedestrians and owners want it done now.