PDA

View Full Version : Deer pics

Skbengal
02-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Just thought I would share some pictures of some bucks that proved they were smarter than I was last fall!

Skbengal
02-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Maybe next year they'll make a mistake.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Nice pics! And I am with you on maybe they will make the mistake this year and they will be biggggggggggggger!

Hutch:cool:

ElkSlayer
02-18-2011, 06:53 PM
better luck next year ... some nice bucks there;)

Arrow Splitter
02-19-2011, 10:00 AM
It doesn't get better than that, until you shoot one, of course.:D:D:cool:

cougerstreet
02-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Awesome photos, made me realize I need to start taking some pictures again!

Ehunter
03-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Some very nice bucks in those pics. I guess the consolation for not getting one this year is, they'll all be bigger next year. I plan on putting up a few cams this summer/early fall to try and get some pics of what I have running around my hunting grounds. Never used them before, and wish I had. lol

Simple Life
03-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Some very nice bucks in those pics. I guess the consolation for not getting one this year is, they'll all be bigger next year. I plan on putting up a few cams this summer/early fall to try and get some pics of what I have running around my hunting grounds. Never used them before, and wish I had. lol

They are great.I was able to pattern my last buck and nail him.Try to stay away from some of the real cheap ones,there have been alot of problems with some.

SL

Simple Life
03-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Nice pics,hopefully the will cross your path this year;)

Ehunter
03-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Simple, I already bought the cams. Found a couple 5 megapixel Moultrie cams for $88 each on a closeout. Very easy to use, and I don't have any complaints at all with them. I used them this past summer trying to catch whoever was smashing my mailbox. Of course, once they were up, the box was never touched again. Got some really nice pics of the vehicles going up and down my road though. lol